New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

You lads are better than me for actually reading this bullshit. One sentence is more than enough for me.
It's the sheer incompetence of these objection fine to object but at least get the basics right 18k stadium nope 16k crossing over frieze way nope that would be Oxford rd and this one claimed he was from Kidlington basic understanding of the area would help

It's the sheer incompetence of these objection fine to object but at least get the basics right 18k stadium nope 16k crossing over frieze way nope that would be Oxford rd and this one claimed he was from Kidlington basic understanding of the area would help
I genuinely believe that some of the total nonsense spouted by some of the objectors ( including some of the 'friends' of SB), helps our cause.
Those making the decision will have to follow a clear process. They will, presumably be relatively neutral people.As somebody suggested above, one line of some of this nonsense is bad enough. Constant erroneous facts, borderline racism, clear NIMBYISM and more and more despatate claims, cam hardly help their cause?

I genuinely believe that some of the total nonsense spouted by some of the objectors ( including some of the 'friends' of SB), helps our cause.
Those making the decision will have to follow a clear process. They will, presumably be relatively neutral people.As somebody suggested above, one line of some of this nonsense is bad enough. Constant erroneous facts, borderline racism, clear NIMBYISM and more and more despatate claims, cam hardly help their cause?

I'm waiting for the objection because of Nuclear transportation on the A34 unless I've missed it.

That's part of the problem with these people the don't get out and about in there own neighbourhood I never bump into any of these people when I walk my dog around Stratfield Brake. Most people in Kidlington that I see and talk to are supportive of the stadium I really feel we are going in right direction.

We owe a great debt of gratitude to the team at OUFC and its partners in putting together such a thorough and professional planning document.

So many of the anti stadium factions can only make up spurious nonsense as they know going head to head and utilising facts for their objection is an un-winnable tactic.
Thankfully the Planning Committee will stick to the facts and the requisite planning needs and ignore the fictitious, manufactured, childish, irrelevant nonsense.

As an aside we need to appreciate how lucky we are under this ownership.

We owe a great debt of gratitude to the team at OUFC and its partners in putting together such a thorough and professional planning document.

So many of the anti stadium factions can only make up spurious nonsense as they know going head to head and utilising facts for their objection is an un-winnable tactic.
Thankfully the Planning Committee will stick to the facts and the requisite planning needs and ignore the fictitious, manufactured, childish, irrelevant nonsense.

As an aside we need to appreciate how lucky we are under this ownership.
Agreed.
And surely no one can argue with your comments regarding our owners ?

"The existing Kassam Stadium has a capacity of 12,500"
"At no point in the intervening 23 years have OUFC commanded a capacity crowd. Highest ever attendance was just 12,243."

Sir, have you heard of something called "segregation", which reduces the total capacity.

In terms of home sell outs, I can immediately think of, Leyton Orient, Swindon, Man City, Newcastle, Arsenal, Northampton, Sunderland just off the top of my head. I'm sure there have been even more.

Do any of the anti's do any research at all? Why take time to write out such a long comment when almost all of it is incorrect or simply untrue, such a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom