New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Does anyone at the Foolish Oxford Snobs & Busybodies actually read anything? This is pure misinformation.View attachment 18483
It’s ironic isn’t it they put that lots of things are wrong and the lack of openness from the club but put not one jot of actual information as to which bits are wrong and what information they want from the club.Bit like an Oxford Mail anti stadium article eg big headline and no actual real information or fact.

It’s ironic isn’t it they put that lots of things are wrong and the lack of openness from the club but put not one jot of actual information as to which bits are wrong and what information they want from the club.Bit like an Oxford Mail anti stadium article eg big headline and no actual real information or fact.
It's the sheer arrogance of it all that gets me. They really do think people are stupid.

Does anyone at the Foolish Oxford Snobs & Busybodies actually read anything? This is pure misinformation.View attachment 18483
The sad thing is, when this is all done and dusted they’ll just move onto whatever development is being proposed next. They don’t care about the community, they just need a reason to feel semi-important.

I see a new pedestrian/ cycle bridge has been given the go ahead by OCC at Grandpont to Osney
Just seen the general comments and outcry by the NIMBYS in that area probably the same sort of people as FoSB, using same sort of arguments (on Facebook)
Looks like the Fail are behind them too
They just don’t want anything new built next to them,whilst forgetting that the very houses in which they live were new build at one time

I see a new pedestrian/ cycle bridge has been given the go ahead by OCC at Grandpont to Osney
Just seen the general comments and outcry by the NIMBYS in that area probably the same sort of people as FoSB, using same sort of arguments (on Facebook)
They just don’t want anything new built next to them,whilst forgetting that the very houses in which they live were new build at one time
I got a feeling it is the greens that are against it which is a bit of irony when it's Mr green himself that wants a bridge at the triangle

What mental reasons are this bunch of swivel eyed loons giving for not wanting such an innocuous thing built near them?

Back
Top Bottom