New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

What an arrogant A*****e he is.

Just when I think he can't annoy me anymore, he comes out with this pompous drivel. I'd love to say that I look forward to his humiliation when the stadium gets planning permission, but we all know that he'll slink off into the shadows, when he loses, like the bullying coward that he is.

And if you're reading, Cllr Middleton, (which we know you are) and you don't like what I have to say, you know where I live, so perhaps you'd like to take action against me too?

Just when I think he can't annoy me anymore, he comes out with this pompous drivel. I'd love to say that I look forward to his humiliation when the stadium gets planning permission, but we all know that he'll slink off into the shadows, when he loses, like the bullying coward that he is.

And if you're reading, Cllr Middleton, (which we know you are) and you don't like what I have to say, you know where I live, so perhaps you'd like to take action against me too?
Bullying coward, Misogynistic, unprofessional, Spreading Misinformation. The list goes on.

A ridiculous and spurious threat to sue is a sort of come back? Just not a very good one, yet they still keep using it.
Because they think people will backtrack and s**t themselves. Well he does as he thinks of himself as some high and mighty individual who answers to nobody. Well he will answer to the electorate when he doesn’t have a seat to sit on, what will he do when he hasn’t got any excuse to appear at council meetings spreading lies and misinformation. He will spontaneously combust. His ego won’t handle it 🤣

How many times have the 6 people who make up FOSB threatened to take action now? Yet nothing ever comes of it? Who do they think is going to be stupid enough to be scared of a completely empty threat?

But how bad of a local politician attempting to become an MP do you need to be that you can’t debate an issue without threatening completely spurious legal action?

How many times have the 6 people who make up FOSB threatened to take action now? Yet nothing ever comes of it? Who do they think is going to be stupid enough to be scared of a completely empty threat?

But how bad of a local politician attempting to become an MP do you need to be that you can’t debate an issue without threatening completely spurious legal action?
Someone with no backbone, no morals & no accountability. His name is Ian Middleton.

No, he’ll claim that the only reason there are any sustainable aspects to the stadium are solely because of his activism.

It's what these people do. They come out with all sorts of lies and misinformation in their smear campaigns, and because they see themselves as better they threaten legal action to the "little people"

What kind of lawyer is going to take on a case purely because someone has called someone a shortened nickname on the internet? It's a complete waste of court time.

Why waste time on these individuals? Talk about living in your head rent free.

Support the application by commenting or sending in amendments to your initial comments. OUSP have issued useful information too which I think people should read and add to their comments. The 'I've been a fan for 50 years please approve' comments aren't going to cut it.

See:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom