New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

It's us pesky football fans that went trawling through his 5,200 answers on Quora

What a silly, silly man.
Amazing isn't that these people say all football fans are nasty hooligans and have no respect for the local area yet you have these 2 muppets spouting their horrendous views on social media.

I often warn my son about the dangers of creating a digital footprint that you one day may regret, Steve demonstrates that perfectly
Absolutely put it online it will most definitely comeback and bite you

Question how do I delete on my posts on here?🤣

There a discussion on next door about the new bridge from osney mead to oxpens and who should pop up with his opinion oh the irony Screenshot_2024-03-24-17-10-04-89_a5e8fe7543e41cfbc6cdd74088af5b74.jpg

Will you be recording all his contentious stuff (in case he tries to delete it)?
Why would he delete it? Humanity would have no source of knowledge if he did.

Steve really is one of those annoying people who has an opinion on everything. And his opinion is always right too!

Does Mr Hill claim green credentials, as he uses a fair amount of endangered species of timber in his trade as a luthier. Whilst the timbers can be obtained legally it's still fairly unethical.

How about 24 or 48 hours or even more, when no one mentions IM or SH or any of the FOSB jokers and as a result stop giving them any semblance of credibility to the nonsense they talk. I long for the days when no one mentions them and we just completely ignore them.

How about 24 or 48 hours or even more, when no one mentions IM or SH or any of the FOSB jokers and as a result stop giving them any semblance of credibility to the nonsense they talk. I long for the days when no one mentions them and we just completely ignore them.

Don’t mention who?

Who are IM and SH? Never heard of them.

Absolutely, the fixation on them is unhelpful and perhaps even unhealthy for some on here.

Absolutely, the fixation on them is unhelpful and perhaps even unhealthy for some on here.
So you want us to ignore them and let them spout there misinformation mistruths and chuck mud at the club?? Why do you think every objection on the planning portal contains things that these people have said? Because they believe them so I will continue to call them out and if that convinces one who is against and turns them in to a supporter then I'm winning.

Every single Facebook/twitter post I make also has the link for the planning portal what are you doing to push for support??

We’re in one of those waiting periods again so the subplot rises to the main narrative in the meantime - what the antis are up to. Whilst we wait for our slot at the Planning Committee meeting in June or July, the gap will be filled with whatever comes up in that time.

When our local rag publishes the views of the antis in articles such as this, it’s what we’ll discuss.

The concern for some, including me, is that some of those in the anti camp are involved in the Planning Committee. Also, understanding what the antis are talking about is quite important too. This forum exposed FOSB’s shameless grift to get hold of £3k of KPC grant money. After a negative backlash, they withdrew their application.

Attention they may well be getting but exposure to the lies they’re telling and tactics they’re pulling they’re also receiving.

Back
Top Bottom