New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Hard to see what he can do when he has no working relationship with the LibDem/Green ruling alliance and it's those who are making the decisions on this and they do not want it.

OCC have been paying us lip service all along. How much taxpayer money and time have they wasted stringing OUFC along since December 2021? They've had no intention of ever allowing this to proceed and put on some great peices of LibDem performative pantomime in council meetings across various councils so they could always say 'we did everything we could but couldn't just make it work'.

Who could forget the Oscar winning performance by the LibDem's in a KPC just before the parish poll was called?

The road closure non-issue is an invented red line and as we've seen they're more than happy to be called hypocrites rather than let football flourish in Oxfordshire.

They're insisting on a bridge which they know is logistically pretty impossible due to the location and land ownership anyway. If an application goes in for a bridge they'll object to it on the grounds of it being an eyesore, it's all so predictable.

FoSB know it's not going to happen which is why they're so relaxed in getting their guidance out. Their false flag attacks on the LibDem's fooled no-one.

As we've seen the Kassam Stadium site is earmarked for housing in the City Council local plan so we can not stay.

The council have effectively killed a pillar of the community they claim to love and represent. It's difficult to see where on earth we go from here?
I think the best case scenario if that were to happen is the club appeal and take it to the high court. It'll get approved there.

I know that doesn't answer the post 2026 question, but it's something.

It's very depressing. Oxfordshire is ruled by some very very selfish people. Gant is in that way, a perfect leader for OCC.

its fine baz you crack on put your flares and your platforms on if it makes you happy tie a scarf round your wrist to if you like 🤣🤣🤣
Nah I draw the line at a scarf around the wrist, but the 3 inch platforms and the high waisted 24 pleat trousers definitely then into the banana trousers that I could live with at the time but not now flat cap and such for me now 😊

sounds like its time to resurrect the Town n Gown riots - rekindle the spirit of the Swindlestock Tavern T&G riots of the

Hard to see what he can do when he has no working relationship with the LibDem/Green ruling alliance and it's those who are making the decisions on this and they do not want it.

OCC have been paying us lip service all along. How much taxpayer money and time have they wasted stringing OUFC along since December 2021? They've had no intention of ever allowing this to proceed and put on some great peices of LibDem performative pantomime in council meetings across various councils so they could always say 'we did everything we could but couldn't just make it work'.

Who could forget the Oscar winning performance by the LibDem's in a KPC just before the parish poll was called?

The road closure non-issue is an invented red line and as we've seen they're more than happy to be called hypocrites rather than let football flourish in Oxfordshire.

They're insisting on a bridge which they know is logistically pretty impossible due to the location and land ownership anyway. If an application goes in for a bridge they'll object to it on the grounds of it being an eyesore, it's all so predictable.

FoSB know it's not going to happen which is why they're so relaxed in getting their guidance out. Their false flag attacks on the LibDem's fooled no-one.

As we've seen the Kassam Stadium site is earmarked for housing in the City Council local plan so we can not stay.

The council have effectively killed a pillar of the community they claim to love and represent. It's difficult to see where on earth we go from here?
I wouldn't want you next to me in the trenches.....

Nah I draw the line at a scarf around the wrist, but the 3 inch platforms and the high waisted 24 pleat trousers definitely then into the banana trousers that I could live with at the time but not now flat cap and such for me now 😊
pipe n slippers and tonka toys

Back
Top Bottom