New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

The last year over different mediums and platforms have taught me how complacent our fans are. People generally are usually willing to rely on others doing stuff for them I find.
I post on twitter every day the link to the planning portal I seem to be the only one who does it oxvox don't we have to use the power of social media and the power of our numbers I feel alone in trying to get this message out no stadium really is no club

Which thread on this forum gets most views apart from this one obviously šŸ¤£ does it have the sticky post if not why not we really need to start pushing this much harder now we have one week

Use aeroplane mode click link wait till it starts to load then click aeroplane mode
Or use Firefox and register for the free Pocket app. This lets you read any article behind a paywall in plan text. Pictures are retained and all adverts are removed.

Thanks worked for me.

Middleton does talk rubbish. Bartholomew road isn't a side street and there is a big difference between a temporary 30 minute closure before and after games and a full time closure. šŸ˜“
It's ironic how he's so passionate about private car usage whilst being "green"

But then again he does run a jewellery business and own two homes, so one shouldn't be so surprised.

The link between FoSB and Gant has been well and truly exposed.

He sounds very chipper and sounds like there have been some productive meetings with the council over the past couple of days.

He did sound a bit more positive.

Begs the question why did Gant came out with the comments when he did?

Thereā€™s ā€˜politicsā€™ going on for sure.

Also it appears that Summertown Stars did not know anything about their name being used in Gant's objection letter. Truly shameful.

Oxford Legend Joey Beauchamps childhood team being used being used without consent is just wrong, get them along to a game and showing support, I am sure those kids would love the ground there.

I post on twitter every day the link to the planning portal I seem to be the only one who does it oxvox don't we have to use the power of social media and the power of our numbers I feel alone in trying to get this message out no stadium really is no club

Which thread on this forum gets most views apart from this one obviously šŸ¤£ does it have the sticky post if not why not we really need to start pushing this much harder now we have one week
Members of OUSP will be around the main South Stand today between around 1:30-2:30 to encourage fans to respond. We'll have QR codes available to scan. Send people our direction or drop by yourself, say hello and grab a QR code to share it with the people who sit by you.

Mods

Just read on Yellow and Blue Veins that our own @DannyW has written to members emploring them to sign the consultation on CDC.
Some of the comments on there are frightening with ā€œWhy canā€™t we buy the Kassamā€ the front runner.

As most of us are aboard on this thread is ir worth putting the Oxford United Needs You link on the matchday thread for the next three games?

Might get a few more fans to sign who donā€™t necessarily read this thread

Back
Top Bottom