New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Members of OUSP will be around the main South Stand today between around 1:30-2:30 to encourage fans to respond. We'll have QR codes available to scan. Send people our direction or drop by yourself, say hello and grab a QR code to share it with the people who sit by you.
One step ahead of you there 🤣🤣 when it first came on line I got those who sit to my left right in front and behind me to add comments there and then now if we could get everyone to do that

Mods

Just read on Yellow and Blue Veins that our own @DannyW has written to members emploring them to sign the consultation on CDC.
Some of the comments on there are frightening with “Why can’t we buy the Kassam” the front runner.

As most of us are aboard on this thread is ir worth putting the Oxford United Needs You link on the matchday thread for the next three games?

Might get a few more fans to sign who don’t necessarily read this thread
I said this earlier it should be on every thread going at the minute

Oxford Legend Joey Beauchamps childhood team being used being used without consent is just wrong, get them along to a game and showing support, I am sure those kids would love the ground there.

Don't Summertown stars run the Oxfordshire youth football league? Would be crazy for them to object against the only professional football club in Oxfordshire.

Don't Summertown stars run the Oxfordshire youth football league? Would be crazy for them to object against the only professional football club in Oxfordshire.
There is no way Summertown Stars would object against world class footballing facilities just up the road. When I played for them as a kid they were always very proud of their links with OUFC.

Gant using their name in his objection is disgusting.

There is no way Summertown Stars would object against world class footballing facilities just up the road. When I played for them as a kid they were always very proud of their links with OUFC.

Gant using their name in his objection is disgusting.

Maybe Summertown stars should go down the slander route. Who the f**k does he think he is? A member of FOSB?

I said this earlier it should be on every thread going at the minute

Some people post in this forum about football but never about the ground situation, I suppose they are just not that into the shenanigans that surround the club. It’s a bit of a self defeating attitude in this situation as we will have no football team without a ground but you can lead a football fan to the over priced concessions but you can’t make him drink.

Might be a good idea to have the link at the top of this page on the match day thread though?

Some people post in this forum about football but never about the ground situation, I suppose they are just not that into the shenanigans that surround the club. It’s a bit of a self defeating attitude in this situation as we will have no football team without a ground but you can lead a football fan to the over priced concessions but you can’t make him drink.

Might be a good idea to have the link at the top of this page on the match day thread though?
Some of us are the opposite! This is the first thing I check every morning.

Some of us are the opposite! This is the first thing I check every morning.
nah first thing to check is the fail website to see what rubbish if any they have printed then fosb facebook to see if there is any rubbish on there then nextdoor to see if middleton has posted any rubbish then on here to see if @bazzer9461 posted any rubbish 🤣🤣🤣

Would appear Steve Hill isn't a fan of LTNs either, so I wonder what he makes of chief road closer Gant's stadium objection?

Screenshot_20240413-092234~2.png

The trouble is some posters don’t even come on this, need to move onto the other popular parts of the forum.
I must be honest, without being ageist, I expect those in the matchday thread and others to be younger fans. We probably all valued the same team and results most. It's only as you get older that you start to worry about off-the-field developments. Don't get me wrong, I always want us to do well, but as I've aged, it's the enjoyment of being with friends and the entire day's experience that matters more than the result. I still want us to get promoted, but do I want us to reach the Premier League? No, I don't think I do.

I must be honest, without being ageist, I expect those in the matchday thread and others to be younger fans. We probably all valued the same team and results most. It's only as you get older that you start to worry about off-the-field developments. Don't get me wrong, I always want us to do well, but as I've aged, it's the enjoyment of being with friends and the entire day's experience that matters more than the result. I still want us to get promoted, but do I want us to reach the Premier League? No, I don't think I do.
Back in the Championship , established as a top half club, with decent cup runs and flirting with the playoff places would do me

Back in the Championship , established as a top half club, with decent cup runs and flirting with the playoff places would do me
looking at what sky is doing from next season might be best to stay in league one games will be kicking off at all sorts of time ifollow is being chucked because of it so i could be wrong but i think our overseas supporters wont be able to watch any games

Back
Top Bottom