New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

It seems unlikely there'll be a positive announcement before the consultation closes on Monday.

Agree as a whole (apart from Gant and to a lesser extent Levy) the LibDems appear determined not to come off the fence before the consultation closes, in fact their deliberate delaying tactic might well continue until the May elections. It’s actually quite cowardly.

Certainly in Oxfordshire the Tories and Labour are much more supportive of our Club and the proposed new stadium.

Use your vote wisely.

Fans may have to wait to use the new Eynsham park and ride... 🤯

A few comments of "Get Gant Gone", another f**k up in his name has to increase the likelihood of that happening? Or is he a pig with a rosette councillor? I can imagine some areas of North Oxford, with this tory government, are nailed on lib dem seats unfortunately.

A few comments of "Get Gant Gone", another f**k up in his name has to increase the likelihood of that happening? Or is he a pig with a rosette councillor? I can imagine some areas of North Oxford, with this tory government, are nailed on lib dem seats unfortunately.
ArroGant playing to the NIMBY vote may have helped him a little, but the rest of the county are supremely pissed off with him

Fans may have to wait to use the new Eynsham park and ride... 🤯

It's a absolute balls up from were I am the funding apparently got cut because they was taking soo long to actually start the bloody thing so they then decided to start the park and ride which no one would use anyway. We have buses to Oxford from Witney we have buses from eynsham to Oxford it's a pointless waste of money

Can we just give Victoria a massive round of applause.
She has been spreading the link to the planning portal far and wide on Facebook.
And it's worked a absolute treat.
The support comments are flooding in at a good rate it's literally 50 to 1 in support
So thank you victoria for supporting the stadium

Can we just give Victoria a massive round of applause.
She has been spreading the link to the planning portal far and wide on Facebook.
And it's worked a absolute treat.
The support comments are flooding in at a good rate it's literally 50 to 1 in support
So thank you victoria for supporting the stadium
I think that they maybe misreading the room.....

Back
Top Bottom