New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

These are the same councillors that stitched the club up re Stratfield Brake, by offering the Triangle as an alternative site. The traffic issues would have been the same at either site, yet the LidDems and Greens offered the Triangle. My concern is that the delays have been orchestrated by political parties at the cost of our only professional football league club. Let’s vote them out at the district elections in May and at the next county elections.

I believe Levy is a personal friend of Middleton. I don't know why we expected any different than this latest developement. At least it's becoming more and more apparent what's going on and we can take according steps to address this nonsense!

I believe Levy is a personal friend of Middleton. I don't know why we expected any different that this latest developement. At least it's becoming more and more apparent what's going on and we can take according steps to address this nonsense!
I'm shocked that Middleton has a friend to be honest.

But jokes aside this is classic political back scratching.

These are the same councillors that stitched the club up re Stratfield Brake, by offering the Triangle as an alternative site. The traffic issues would have been the same at either site, yet the LidDems and Greens offered the Triangle. My concern is that the delays have been orchestrated by political parties at the cost of our only professional football league club. Let’s vote them out at the district elections in May and at the next county elections.
The bigger picture is becoming clearer. They're finished.

You know what would be brilliant..

We should try and get a message of support from Stockport County’s supporters trust. Don’t know if this something OxVox could arrange by speaking to them. @OxVox @Paul P

They’ve been a club who’ve been through it horrendously off the pitch in the last few years since climbing back up the leagues. We’ve seen the massive amount of support our stadium got from other teams fans when the first lot of messages went out.

I think something like that would be very funny to present to Mr Levy who claims he’s a fan of them.

We should try and get a message of support from Stockport County’s supporters trust. Don’t know if this something OxVox could arrange by speaking to them. @OxVox @Paul P

They’ve been a club who’ve been through it horrendously off the pitch in the last few years since climbing back up the leagues. We’ve seen the massive amount of support our stadium got from other teams fans when the first lot of messages went out.

I think something like that would be very funny to present to Mr Levy who claims he’s a fan of them.
That is a very good idea.

We need to stop being so nice it's getting us nowhere.

A massive show of support outside Oxfordshire county council for their next meeting. Bring flags, signs and most importantly noise!
This and it needs to start Friday on the TV

I've fired off a few emails to the non lib Dems/green councillors at occ asking questions of how can these people make decisions when they are predetermined
It's my opinion that if you have to state in which capacity you're commenting, you've already proved that by you commenting you have made your other position of decision making untenable.

Reading the objections that have been uploaded today, I came across one from an Oxford United supporter, based in Kidlington.

It really saddened me to read his objection. It doesn’t concern some existential threat to the club, but, like all the others from FoSB stooges, is simply NIMBY focussed.

A betrayal, plain and simple.

Reading the objections that have been uploaded today, I came across one from an Oxford United supporter, based in Kidlington.

It really saddened me to read his objection. It doesn’t concern some existential threat to the club, but, like all the others from FoSB stooges, is simply NIMBY focussed.

...or it is just someone in Kidlington saying they are an OUFC fan in an attempt to add weight to their views maybe?

They've been through it horrendously off the pitch? It wasn't Levy trying to screw them into the ground was it?...

You are joking, right?

Maybe I'm being optimistic (not really my style) but perhaps what we're seeing is an acceptance that they can't realistically not sign the heads of terms and lease and therefore need the Planning Application to be rejected if they are to get their desired outcome.

Whether you're a fan or not makes no difference though right? It's what you comment relating to the application itself?

Back
Top Bottom