New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Where is that from Billy?

If you ask me this is the Oxford mail trying and succeeding in being f@#kwits

Has he moved to the goal posts? Previously planning was a condition of the lease but now it appears to be a condition for the Heads of Terms?

View attachment 19015

Oh come on

Enough is enough.

I am now in the camp that says we have to start marching and protesting

The Liberal Democrat’s and Greens are laughing at us.

E mails are not making any difference, a concerted campaign is required.
It’s about time Oxvox got its act together they have been too silent for too long, cosying up to Levy has been disastrous and he’s taken them and the club for fools

Surely the Nimby agenda is glaringly obvious, why would a liberal 'green' party be against a ground breaking GREENEST stadium ever built, their true ( be GREEN, but NOT if it has a DISRUPTION to ME and MY shopping routine) agenda must be held to acount at the highest authority.

Oh come on

Enough is enough.

I am now in the camp that says we have to start marching and protesting

The Liberal Democrat’s and Greens are laughing at us.

E mails are not making any difference, a concerted campaign is required.
It’s about time Oxvox got its act together they have been too silent for too long, cosying up to Levy has been disastrous and he’s taken them and the club for fools
He's right.

Protest outside County Hall is needed.

Enough is enough. Our clubs future is at stake here.

Boots on the ground time.

It’s ok getting flags etc out for a game tomorrow but that just decides if we have a shot at a 25% chance of promotion, this decides if we have a club, get the flags etc out at a council meeting.
When is the next one

I think we have learnt that what Levy expects from his personal life, access when and where he wants it, to what he forces on others in his role as a hypocritical local politician are very different. Apparently being a local councillor gives you carte blanche to be a hypocrite on a staggering level.

I think we have learnt that what Levy expects from his personal life, access when and where he wants it, to what he forces on others in his role as a hypocritical local politician are very different. Apparently being a local councillor gives you carte blanche to be a hypocrite on a staggering level.
You can apply the same to Gant and Middleton.

Do as I say not as I do.

If you ask me this is the Oxford mail trying and succeeding in being f@#kwits

Hold on Billy

Are you saying that The Clarion are saying one thing and The Mail another?

Heads of Terms will be signed before the planning permission is granted. This council is committed to Oxford United thriving. The Clarion
Meaning H of T signed before a decision

He added that the club must gain planning permission before the heads of terms are agreed The Mail
Meaning H of T will be signed after a decision

Which one is correct

Hold on Billy

Heads of Terms will be signed before the planning permission is granted. This council is committed to Oxford United thriving. The Clarion

He added that the club must gain planning permission before the heads of terms are agreed The Mail

Which one is correct
I know who I believe!

Hold on Billy

Which one is correct
Im saying the Oxford mail have this wrong and I think done on purpose to wind the fan base up they know we will pick on these things

Back
Top Bottom