New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

I don't know and don't agree with his objection but that's the spirit of it and I'm sure it is something his constituents have asked him to raise so he'd be a bit negligent not to. If (as I believe is the case) it won't cause any major issue/any issues can be easily mitigated then the objection won't be upheld but the issue will be seen to have been looked into and dismissed/ameliorated.

If you think it won't be an issue then what difference is an objection. An objection that has no legs is not a threat, surely?
If he wants to represent his constituents views then by all means do so, but that would also mean putting a supportive comment on the portal for the (probably) higher number of stadium supporters that he represents.

Or has he just chosen to represent those he agrees with...

If he wants to represent his constituents views then by all means do so, but that would also mean putting a supportive comment on the portal for the (probably) higher number of stadium supporters that he represents.

Or has he just chosen to represent those he agrees with...

I think which side he chose to represent is the telling part, whether someone on here thinks he is nice person is a bit less relevant than the actual actions he has taken.

The LibDems were out canvassing in Bicester last night. They knocked on my son’s door and he answered the door with a question.
Do you support the stadium?
Answer, well not sure, but I think it will pass planning, but a bridge or tunnel will need to be constructed.
Q, Do you object to the road closure?
A, Definitely the road should not be closed at all.
Q, So you are against the LTNs them
A. Err err err errr, well that’s different.
Goodbye.

Now yet more proof that the LibDems are happy to see Oxford United fold.
Place your X carefully on May 2nd.

The LibDems were out canvassing in Bicester last night. They knocked on my son’s door and he answered the door with a question.
Answer, well not sure, but I think it will pass planning, but a bridge or tunnel will need to be constructed.
Goodbye.

A tunnel?

Goodbye.

"I'll say what I think you want me to say"

Gareth Epps submission is in the 21/04 data load. Current total is 2469 comments (including duplicates) and there are still representations to load to the portal from Monday.

Gareth Epps submission is in the 21/04 data load. Current total is 2469 comments (including duplicates) and there are still representations to load to the portal from Monday.
CDC , like OCC do like to take their time don't they?

Who exactly would we bribe this has been said on nextdoor a few times

Maybe the OCC highways bloke Gant? Oh wait a minute he came out against it. Maybe the finance bloke Levy, oops, no he came out against it. We are are as good at bribery as we are at signing players who don't get injured by the looks of it.

Back
Top Bottom