New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

🥰

Screenshot_20240506_231458_Facebook.jpg

By far the most upsetting, offensive and deflating part of this process has been being labelled as garden-urinating, antisocial thugs simply because we like a particular sport and are proud of our team that represents our County. It just hurtful and I can't wait for this process to be over.

🥰

View attachment 19442

By far the most upsetting, offensive and deflating part of this process has been being labelled as garden-urinating, antisocial thugs simply because we like a particular sport and are proud of our team that represents our County. It just hurtful and I can't wait for this process to be over.
FoSB can only dream of having a community like ours.

To not lot the stadium happen will let prejudice win.

Last edited by a moderator:
🥰

View attachment 19442

Heroes, each and every one of them 👏

🥰

View attachment 19442

Completely agree. And I say yet again all I have seen from the club and its supporters since my daughter became a massive fan is a passionate, welcoming and community minded support base.

A rare 30 minute closure to allow 14000 people to disburse safely between 9.40pm and 10.10pm on a midweek evening?! 😲

PEOPLE WILL BE PRISONERS IN THEIR OWN HOMES!!

Screenshot_20240507_103416_Chrome.jpg

Precedents everywhere you look. Nothing OUFC are proposing is new or untested, everything proposed is commonplace up and down the country every weekend during the football season. There are no insurmountable obstacles if Cherwell District Council and Oxfordshire County Council show understanding and common sense.

A rare 30 minute closure to allow 14000 people to disburse safely between 9.40pm and 10.10pm on a midweek evening?! 😲

View attachment 19447

Precedents everywhere you look. Nothing OUFC are proposing is new or untested, everything proposed is commonplace up and down the country every weekend during the football season. There are no insurmountable obstacles if Cherwell District Council and Oxfordshire County Council show understanding and common sense.
Are you seeing this Middleton, McIvor, Gant, FoSB et al?!!
Life doesn’t end just because some roads get busy for half an hour while people head home from a provincial sporting event!

Are you seeing this Middleton, McIvor, Gant, FoSB et al?!!
Life doesn’t end just because some roads get busy for half an hour while people head home from a provincial sporting event!
The biggest question here is simple

How affluent is South Peterborough?

This is the cost of FOI requests to Ox City Council. Of course, many are legitimate and useful. Others not so.

Suzanne ‘Sarson’s’ McIvor really does pull many levers to spend other people’s money.
has any organisation the Vinegary one is involved with successfully stopped anything - FOIA requests or not?

she really does love to spend other people's money methinks

Had a lot of very interesting conversations with all sides over the weekend. Not much is going to happen until late May. Feel a lot more confident on the Stadium project overall. Routes opening to talk to the new LibDem Cherwell group.

The banner at the game and coverage of it, has been brilliant for momentum.

The Anti-Group, who now find themselves in positions - i.e Linda Ward are feeling the pressure as they've mobilized a fairly small group (in the grand scheme of things) to gain votes, but now find themselves responsible for all their District residents, so can't be fully Anti now, they could bring the ire of their whole community against them by misstepping.

I'd urge any Kidlington locals, to be calm, measured and put your opinion across to your new Cllrs.... That action would be so incredibly useful in the next few weeks.

This is the cost of FOI requests to Ox City Council. Of course, many are legitimate and useful. Others not so.

Suzanne ‘Sarson’s’ McIvor really does pull many levers to spend other people’s money.
How much of that figure is from Suzy's antics I wonder?

For a wealthy woman, she does like to spend public money intended to help the less fortunate than her, fix potholes and empty the bins.

has any organisation the Vinegary one is involved with successfully stopped anything - FOIA requests or not?

she really does love to spend other people's money methinks
The only thing she's successfully done is lock the Cutteslowe Park tennis courts when a school had booked them, leaving a note saying "we don't want noisy children here"

View attachment 19447

Well I was planning on going to the match tomorrow but I can't cope with such disruption and so will now stay at home and watch it on Sky.

Back
Top Bottom