New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

They did, but FoSB and Linda don't like that so they are trying to change it. They want an "independent" report - hello Judy Webb!

McIvor tried to same tactic with the Kassam stadium, claiming it's a community asset with "easy access" !

@DannyW will know the ins and outs, but I believe councillors can apply to change the nature of a site?

It can't be that easy to change any land to a nature reserve, if that was the case nothing would get built anywhere.

They did, but FoSB and Linda don't like that so they are trying to change it. They want an "independent" report - hello Judy Webb!

McIvor tried to same tactic with the Kassam stadium, claiming it's a community asset with "easy access" !

@DannyW will know the ins and outs, but I believe councillors can apply to change the nature of a site?
if they ( councillors) can, what has stopped Chester V and his Ferretmeister so far?

Just wondering whether there will be a new CDC Planning Committee following the recent elections and how it will be selected.
I was wondering that. There has to be, doesn't there? Did any of the councillors currently on the CDC planning committee actually lose their seats on Thursday:unsure:

Just wondering whether there will be a new CDC Planning Committee following the recent elections and how it will be selected.
Almost certainly. I believe the leaders of all parties who have a councillor nominate who they would like to have on each committee and collectively agree on a "balanced" membership which reflects the total number of seats per party. Or not....

Where were these objectors when planning permission was requested, and granted, in 1997 for "Change of use from agricultural to motorcycle track"? There didn't seem to be any objections to that. Think of all the wildlife that was disrupted and destroyed by the motorbikes. Think of all the noise they'll have created for the residents of Kidlington. But then, it was only contaminated wasteland so who cared?

Where were these objectors when planning permission was requested, and granted, in 1997 for "Change of use from agricultural to motorcycle track"? There didn't seem to be any objections to that. Think of all the wildlife that was disrupted and destroyed by the motorbikes. Think of all the noise they'll have created for the residents of Kidlington. But then, it was only contaminated wasteland so who cared?
You'll probably find many of the objectors didn't live in Kidlington back then

CDC need to be careful who they select. Because if they select someone who has a pre determined will to delay this process, it could well cost CDC taxpayers a lot of money...
they ( CDC) are well out of pocket due to planning delays, they had to compensate a couple of Oxford colleges recently, didn't they?

CDC need to be careful who they select. Because if they select someone who has a pre determined will to delay this process, it could well cost CDC taxpayers a lot of money...
I was thinking to have control of voting there are only two parties the Liberals can work with. One is Conservative which isn’t going to happen and the other is Labour who won’t work with Greens in Cherwell . Any other combination will give them 24 and you need 25.

Oh that is so predictable. Essentially Dr Webb's report was published to "conflict" with the Natural England report. Now both are on the planning portal Ward thinks there's a conflict despite her and Webb being FoSB members and Webb herself objecting on the planning portal.

Ward is either not very bright or has one hell of a pair of cajones. How much is this smoke and mirrors nonsense costing taxpayers?

What has always crossed my mind is the land is still to be owned by OCC leased to OUFC and at a far more rate than they currently gain from the fencing company so will generate alot more income for OCC. Are CDC not part of OCC? I thought OCC was a collection of CDC, VOWH ,SO, WO and OCC?

Back
Top Bottom