New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

In KPC's most recent agenda for their meeting taking place tomorrow night, Item 16 is to 'formally adopt the Councillor’s Code of Conduct for the municipal year 2024/25'. There are a host of things on there about bullying and showing respect that good ol' Ian (who has been quiet over the last week) has definitely broken.

Tackley adhere to the same or very similar codes of conduct.

Take your pick for which ones Steve Hill has broken.

In KPC's most recent agenda for their meeting taking place tomorrow night, Item 16 is to 'formally adopt the Councillor’s Code of Conduct for the municipal year 2024/25'. There are a host of things on there about bullying and showing respect that good ol' Ian (who has been quiet over the last week) has definitely broken.

almost all of them?

I wouldn't be surprised if they looked after their own if you were to lodge a complaint.

I suspect IM has been in election mode and is now helping out his fellow anti stadium amigo Ward with tomorrow night's motion. He will pipe up again soon once something big is announced.

He's got his fingers in another pie as well. Should keep him busy.

If Steve Hill was a car he would be a DeLorean, all noise and bluster but no real substance.

This is my first encounter with Tackley Steve
Seems he’s happy to carry on debating with me but not James
I have so far asked him six or seven direct questions about the Kassam Stadium site,Kassam and the lease but as of yet I have not had a direct answer
He claims not to know what is in Kassams mind which is strange because he knows everything else

This is my first encounter with Tackley Steve
Seems he’s happy to carry on debating with me but not James
I have so far asked him six or seven direct questions about the Kassam Stadium site,Kassam and the lease but as of yet I have not had a direct answer
He claims not to know what is in Kassams mind which is strange because he knows everything else
That's odd, he was claiming to James that he met with FK in December last year.

The man is a fool, he is insignificant but my goodness he peddles some absolute bile.

I still maintain that he knows way more about the hate letter than he lets on.

I should imagine the answer will be along the lines of “we do our best never to talk to him so suggest you do the same”, can’t imagine he is any better in real life.
It does seem that these kind of groups, parish council to NIMBYs don't actually like each other, just coexist.

McIvor is deeply unpopular within FoSB circles apparently, not sure who mentioned that? I can imagine Middleton rubs people up the wrong way too.

It does seem that these kind of groups, parish council to NIMBYs don't actually like each other, just coexist.

McIvor is deeply unpopular within FoSB circles apparently, not sure who mentioned that? I can imagine Middleton rubs people up the wrong way too.

It’s not surprising, these people don’t like other people, even those who also don’t like other people, and have massive superiority complexes so agreeing with someone on an issue isn’t going to be enough to form a friendship.

You could feel sorry for these people but denying other people pleasure is the only way they get their kicks so I can’t even do that.

That's odd, he was claiming to James that he met with FK in December last year.

The man is a fool, he is insignificant but my goodness he peddles some absolute bile.

I still maintain that he knows way more about the hate letter than he lets on.
Sounds to me just like Steve from the other week
Claims fosb got asked to comment about the hate mail then a few hours later didn't know anything about the hate mail

Sounds to me just like Steve from the other week
Claims fosb got asked to comment about the hate mail then a few hours later didn't know anything about the hate mail
We football fans are clearly too stupid to notice his massive contradictions.

The sooner this pathetic man is out the picture and we have a great new stadium the better.

Back
Top Bottom