Non-League Oxford City

It's all ticket. So you may be disappointed if you just turn up.
ta for the heads up -I'll have to crack on with work today & see how the state of play ( workwise) is looking later, then , if Im ahead , I'll see if there's any tix left

I was hoping to go, they’ve got a pretty good set up for the level there at and they are getting quite famous on Twitter for doing decent food, unfortunately Wednesday means I can’t go, hopefully they get through to the next round and it is a better date for me

I was hoping to go, they’ve got a pretty good set up for the level there at and they are getting quite famous on Twitter for doing decent food, unfortunately Wednesday means I can’t go, hopefully they get through to the next round and it is a better date for me

Next round if City win Wednesday will be away against Dorking on Saturday I believe.

Ah is the semi not 2 legs? I just assumed it would be

Slightly different in the national leagues since we left.

1st place up automatically

2nd and 3rd get a by to the play off semi.

4th play 7th in an 1 leg elimator, winner takes on 3rd place team in semi final,1 leg with 3rd place team having home advantage

5th (Oxford city) play 6th in an eliminator, winner takes on 2nd place (Dorking) on semi final, 1 leg with 2nd place team having home advantage

Final at home to the highest ranked team left, so will more than likely be away for city if they get to the final.

Edit . City must be reading this thread lol.

Last edited:
I'd go if I still lived in Oxon. Anyone know if RadOx will be broadcasting?

3 of us going to get a play-off fix lacking elsewhere……..

Where is the best place to sit/stand for atmosphere at court place farm? My first time going to a City game where we aren't the opposition.

Where is the best place to sit/stand for atmosphere at court place farm? My first time going to a City game where we aren't the opposition.

The key question to ask is the best view as the side terrace has an obstructed view because of the dugouts and the pitch being raised compared to the old level. I'd go down the covered end or get in early and stand by the fence if standing.

The key question to ask is the best view as the side terrace has an obstructed view because of the dugouts and the pitch being raised compared to the old level. I'd go down the covered end or get in early and stand by the fence if standing.
The covered end I guess you mean the stand behind the goal opposite end to the club house? Where are the away fans housed or is it alot more civil and they mingle in with everyone?

The covered end I guess you mean the stand behind the goal opposite end to the club house? Where are the away fans housed or is it alot more civil and they mingle in with everyone?

Yes that's the end. I haven't a clue if they are segregating. If they are, get there early and get on the fence at the club house end.

Half of the end opposite the clubhouse is a home area, with about 20 'ultras' and some banners. The other half of that bit is where away fans gather when they're attacking that end; they change ends at half time!

Half of the end opposite the clubhouse is a home area, with about 20 'ultras' and some banners. The other half of that bit is where away fans gather when they're attacking that end; they change ends at half time!

😀 Is there a mad rush when the coin is flipped to decide which team kicks off and which way they want to play then?

😀 Is there a mad rush when the coin is flipped to decide which team kicks off and which way they want to play then?
I’ve only been a few times but I’ve never seen any mad rushes. I suspect most of the away fans are related to or friends of the players.

I’ve only been a few times but I’ve never seen any mad rushes. I suspect most of the away fans are related to or friends of the players.

It is a big game for both so you might attract the nobheads unfortunately which does happen sadly.

Back
Top Bottom