Matches Oxford v Sheff Wed Forum inspired Sellout?

So with Wednesday getting a reduced allocation, more will chance their arm at getting tickets for the home end. I know it sounds simple, but best way to avoid this is for us to buy up every home ticket!

I appreciate that some would have watched the Lincoln game and would have been disappointed by the performance and the result. But supporting Oxford is easy I the good times, but so much more important when things aren't going so well.

Our promotion push needs everyone to get behind the team, and there's no better way to show that support than to get down to OX4 in huge numbers.
I’m sure there will huge numbers and as for any away getting in the home end I’m sure they will be rooted out and removed…… put this on the correct thread.

So with Wednesday getting a reduced allocation, more will chance their arm at getting tickets for the home end. I know it sounds simple, but best way to avoid this is for us to buy up every home ticket!

I appreciate that some would have watched the Lincoln game and would have been disappointed by the performance and the result. But supporting Oxford is easy I the good times, but so much more important when things aren't going so well.

Our promotion push needs everyone to get behind the team, and there's no better way to show that support than to get down to OX4 in huge numbers.

Get your wallet out then scotchers. 😜

If the clubs board are going to announce the takeover anytime soon, this next week will be a good time ,will get more bums on the seats especially if they say they will do a kassam at the Sheffield game and come on the pitch and tell us they are going to take us on a journey lol .

If the clubs board are going to announce the takeover anytime soon, this next week will be a good time ,will get more bums on the seats especially if they say they will do a kassam at the Sheffield game and come on the pitch and tell us they are going to take us on a journey lol .
I guess there is nothing quite like a huge announcement from the new owners and a couple of decent transfer to get more people to come along as for Sheffield in the home end they better not try sitting in my seat 😄

Still waiting for the journey. Unless going down to the conference was what he had in mind.
It was quite fun to start with and had a very good ending but the middle wasn't so good 😏

It was quite fun to start with and had a very good ending but the middle wasn't so good 😏

Agree. Did like the away day at Nailsworth where we took near on 3 sides of the ground and the police kept the home fans in as apparently there were a few swindump supporters lol. I'm ready to go on another journey but upwards and in a new stadium. 🙂

Wednesday brought between 5,000 - 6,000 to the Manor in March 1980.
They were on all sides of the ground - including the London Road End!

Enxq_InWEAI_7LS

Scotchers - Wednesday’s previous away game before us that season was at Swindon and i think they took even more fans.

Wednesday brought between 5,000 - 6,000 to the Manor in March 1980.
They were on all sides of the ground - including the London Road End!

Enxq_InWEAI_7LS
Memory a bit sketchy now But I think I was on leave and went and think there were a lot of fists and feet flying that day.

random thought re the home game v Sheff Wed..... with an influx of owls, will that 'clean up' the pigeon problem at the breeze block?

Are checks being placed on the purchase of home tickets?

Wednesday have a nationwide fan base so chances are they could be popping up in our end if not.

Looks like there will be plenty going on in the next few days, and I'm sure there will be those that say that owners come and go, even stadiums aren't forever, but the one constant is the fans.

So let's show everyone how f*****g amazing we really are by turning out in force in 2 weeks time.

Grab your tickets now, and a few for your mates while you're at it!!!

Are checks being placed on the purchase of home tickets?

Wednesday have a nationwide fan base so chances are they could be popping up in our end if not.

Applicable excerpts from OUFC Ground regs ....

1 Notwithstanding possession of any ticket the Club, any police officer or authorised steward may refuse entry to (or eject from) the Ground any person:

1.1 that fails (or in the Club's reasonable opinion is likely to fail) to comply with these Ground Regulations and/or the Supporter Code of Conduct and/or any reasonable instruction issued by a police officer or authorised steward or officer of the Club; and/or

1.2 whose presence within the Ground is, or could (in the Club's reasonable opinion), constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other

18. Any individual who enters a part of the ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason

.....will OUFC stewards be applying the above, V Sheffield Wednesday, should there be a profusion of infiltrators in home areas?

Applicable excerpts from OUFC Ground regs ....

1 Notwithstanding possession of any ticket the Club, any police officer or authorised steward may refuse entry to (or eject from) the Ground any person:

1.1 that fails (or in the Club's reasonable opinion is likely to fail) to comply with these Ground Regulations and/or the Supporter Code of Conduct and/or any reasonable instruction issued by a police officer or authorised steward or officer of the Club; and/or

1.2 whose presence within the Ground is, or could (in the Club's reasonable opinion), constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other

18. Any individual who enters a part of the ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason

.....will OUFC stewards be applying the above, V Sheffield Wednesday, should there be a profusion of infiltrators in home areas?
You imagine if Sheffield fans got in because the stewards failed to act and things escalated, what would AT do about it

Back
Top Bottom