Matches Oxford v Sheff Wed Forum inspired Sellout?

Make sure you check that your Covid pass is still in date.

The lateral flow buisness for my son is what I'm more baffled about? Do we bring the test with us in a clear bag and show it like I did at the Jr the other day?

The lateral flow buisness for my son is what I'm more baffled about? Do we bring the test with us in a clear bag and show it like I did at the Jr the other day?
I'd check with the club but that sounds entirely reasonable.

For the euro final at Wembley, I showed them a screen grab and they were fine with that.

Can’t imagine it’ll be any different.

For the euro final at Wembley, I showed them a screen grab and they were fine with that.

Can’t imagine it’ll be any different.
The Club website has full details.
Certification is required for over 18s only.
If relying on a lateral flow test rather than vaccine status then the result must have been registered with NHS and confirmed via SMS or email.

I’m not sure on that one but I believe you can register and get confirmation, but I maybe wrong.

With the news that's come out over the past 24hrs it seems there is no better time than to get behind the club get the ground bouncing make it yellow make it loud show the board that we are a club that could sell out an 18k capacity stadium
C'mon Oxford/Oxfordshire get behind the team

The Club website has full details.
Certification is required for over 18s only.
If relying on a lateral flow test rather than vaccine status then the result must have been registered with NHS and confirmed via SMS or email.

Hope the stewards are on the ball then, unlike their Wembley counterparts..

Quick update on sales.

This morning home sales were at about 5,600, and we're currently selling about 100 a day. I've not checked since then, so the club's promotion may have had the effect of pushing them higher. For context 5,600 is about 200 more than we had sold for Plymouth 5 days before that game, and 100 a day is unheard of for a normal league game this early. So overall very positive. I'd expect sales to ramp up next week and will report progress more frequently.

On a separate note, I'd like to say how refreshing it is that the @OUSP Secretary is engaging with fans on this and other issues. It's good to see and I feel that OUSP's ongoing dialogue with the club can only be a positive thing. Thank you.
Just shy of 6,000 at the moment, which is roughly where we were on the Monday before both the Wigan and Wycombe games. Both of those games had approximately 7,500 home fans, so we're a week ahead of that. I think it'll be steady for this week and then sales will really pick up next week.

Going to be tight (and we now need an extra 300/400 homes sales due to the reduced away allocation) but I think we'll just make the 10,000 mark.

Just shy of 6,000 at the moment, which is roughly where we were on the Monday before both the Wigan and Wycombe games. Both of those games had approximately 7,500 home fans, so we're a week ahead of that. I think it'll be steady for this week and then sales will really pick up next week.

Going to be tight (and we now need an extra 300/400 homes sales due to the reduced away allocation) but I think we'll just make the 10,000 mark.
an away win this coming saturday would help boost ticket sales for Saturday week, ....( stating the obvious I know)

It will be interesting to see if any Wednesday fans manage to get tickets in the home ends. I assume they’ve sold all their allocation.

It will be interesting to see if any Wednesday fans manage to get tickets in the home ends. I assume they’ve sold all their allocation.
We could be back to the stupid situation of a few hundred away fans sat in the home section because the home team has reduced the away capacity by a few hundred due to 'safety concerns'. We can't complain at Wycombe doing it, if the following week we do the same thing ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom