Matches Oxford v Sheff Wed Forum inspired Sellout?

Am I missing the point.but any body over 12 should be vaccinated ( if they choose ) but u11s can't get vaccinated ( not allowed yet ) so why is it on Saturday I will have to show my COVID passport but a person u18 doesn't have to show there COVID passport even tho they've been jabbed

Am I missing the point.but any body over 12 should be vaccinated ( if they choose ) but u11s can't get vaccinated ( not allowed yet ) so why is it on Saturday I will have to show my COVID passport but a person u18 doesn't have to show there COVID passport even tho they've been jabbed
Only those aged 16 and over are eligible for Covid passes, so straight away you have a discrepancy between the pool of people who can be vaccinated and those that actually have access to Covid passes.

And secondly, as they were the final groups to be offered the vaccines, a large number of that age group, especially those at the younger end, will not have had all their vaccinations yet (if they're choosing to have them at all).

By applying a uniform rule for U18s, the club has made it much more understandable for that entire age group, rather than unnecessarily complicated.

Also, you don't have to show your covid pass, you could choose to take a LFT and show that result if you'd rather.

Well, the recent mini slump (and Covid passport requirement) doesn't seem to have affected sales!

300 over the last 24 hours, leaving us at 7,200 home sales. This is about 200 ahead of the same period for the Morecambe game and already higher than total home sales at all bar two games this season.

If we carry on at 300 a day we'll make it, although I suspect slightly lower sales than that, but a higher amount sold on the day. I think we'll make the 10,000, just!

Question from me.

Do attendance figures include Covid pass holders even if they don’t turn up?

Asking for Sir Les

Just over 200 sold in the last 24 hours, meaning we're at just over 7,400 and still 200 ahead of the Morecambe figure, so bang on target.

Assuming the sales pattern continues over the next 24 hours it will leave us looking for about 800/900 sales on Friday and Saturday to make the 10,000 total mark. Normal sales for Friday and Saturday are usually 700/800, with 1,100 for the Morecambe game, so we should do it unless sales collapse at the final hurdle, which seems unlikely with dry and bright weather forecast, and maybe a new signing to unveil.

Just over 200 sold in the last 24 hours, meaning we're at just over 7,400 and still 200 ahead of the Morecambe figure, so bang on target.

Assuming the sales pattern continues over the next 24 hours it will leave us looking for about 800/900 sales on Friday and Saturday to make the 10,000 total mark. Normal sales for Friday and Saturday are usually 700/800, with 1,100 for the Morecambe game, so we should do it unless sales collapse at the final hurdle, which seems unlikely with dry and bright weather forecast, and maybe a new signing to unveil.
Sorry is this 10,000 including S/W fans

So attendance is currently 8,800 with 3 days to go.

that really would help in reaching a 10k attendance

Nice to see the club are doing some positive e-mail marketing for this.

Always knew they could! (y)

Should boost the numbers a bit more.

Mum has done Wycombe a few times in the wrong end (she has a friend who is a Wycombe fan), she was there for the 0-0 when Akinfenwe had a goal ruled out in the last minute, she said it was the most hilarious thing she'd seen in ages, the Wycombe fans went nuts :ROFLMAO: She was also there for Wycombe 0 Oxford 3 in the Checkatrade, and said it was REALLY difficult to keep quiet. Not sure I'd want to watch an Oxford game in with the other team's fans.
Peterborough, in the promotion season 1996??, AFC Wimbledon a couple of times with others, and Orient away the last time we went. Simply a change of mind by a family member who decides on the Thursday night, they want to go, it has to be the home end.

Did a check late last night, and another 200 since 11am yesterday, leaving us at just over 7,600 home sales. This is still 200 ahead of Morecambe at the same stage and higher than the total final home sales of all games bar Morecambe and Cheltenham.

Another 900 needed to hit the target and as I said previously we normally sell at least 700/800 on the Friday and Saturday before a game. We should be looking to top the 8,000 mark by the end of today leaving 500 on the day sales, which is about normal. With the way sales have gone so far I think we'll make it to 10,000, but only just!

Did a check late last night, and another 200 since 11am yesterday, leaving us at just over 7,600 home sales. This is still 200 ahead of Morecambe at the same stage and higher than the total final home sales of all games bar Morecambe and Cheltenham.

Another 900 needed to hit the target and as I said previously we normally sell at least 700/800 on the Friday and Saturday before a game. We should be looking to top the 8,000 mark by the end of today leaving 500 on the day sales, which is about normal. With the way sales have gone so far I think we'll make it to 10,000, but only just!
Yeah but if we sign some veteran ex-top pro that should put a few more bums on seats!!!

Back
Top Bottom