Fan's View Promotion Chances?

You can see us potentially making the top 2, but not being able to beat teams that finish 3rd - 6th?!

And of the teams below us we have beaten Stevenage away (3rd), Derby away (6th), Barnsley away 8th and Lincoln away (9th), and it was only a last minute goal that kept us from beating Blackpool at home (7th).

As always, one defeat is enough to totally write off our season in some people's views. How about thinking that a win tomorrow night could put us joint top and no reason why we can't beat Portsmouth and Peterborough too!
I meant I think top 2 is unlikely, but it's the only way we could get promoted (if that makes sense? :ROFLMAO: )

The playoffs are massively different to a league game in the first half of the season - the occasion and pressure can often make or break teams. I just see it as more likely to break us, than make us.

We've conceded late goals vs Wycombe, Blackpool, and Vale - all times when the pressure was on.

With the squad as it is currently, I doubt we will make the play offs. The right signings in January will make all the difference and a shot at the top two is on. I still see this season as a rebuild after the crap-fest last season so you could argue being this high in the league is a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom