Champions League Scousers v Real

So I heard, but he ignored the deliberate playing of the ball by the first Liverpool defender which caused the ricochet off the knee of the second. Referees Union in that answer.
Supposedly world class refs in the VAR room mind you it did take an age certainly longer than the theee minutes of added time

Supposedly world class refs in the VAR room mind you it did take an age certainly longer than the theee minutes of added time
True, and I'd wager they know the rules much better than I do 😂

It just didn't feel "right" to me, either at the time or after the replays.

Gerrard is decent, Ferdinand is OK. Disappointed Michael Owen hasn't plugged his NFTs yet. Only downside of the second half starting is Glenn Hoddle talking again. Sure it'll be 5 minutes before he uses the word 'cute'.

True, and I'd wager they know the rules much better than I do 😂

It just didn't feel "right" to me, either at the time or after the replays.
Well we known what VAR is like, just think if we had VAR in our play off final against Wycombe they wouldn’t have had the penalty.

Watching grass grow is more entertaining. Awful football and slow. Then they try and walk the ball in. If you shoot on sight it might just go in.

One of the worst finals I’ve seen for some time.

Really pleased Real have scored. Might make Liverpool attack, rather than tippy tappy sideways and backwards. And trying to walk it in.

Might have a final on our hands now.

It was at the very least a conscious attempt to play the ball. Certainly wasn't 'accidental'
But if that had been exactly the same and come off his foot and the keeper picked it up, would you call it a back pass?

596ABE05-1EBA-4618-8097-F0819A76D4E1.jpeg
He didn’t have time, it was right close to him, he wasn’t ‘playing’ the ball, he was just diving in.

But if that had been exactly the same and come off his foot and the keeper picked it up, would you call it a back pass?

View attachment 8910
He didn’t have time, it was right close to him, he wasn’t ‘playing’ the ball, he was just diving in.
Yes, but as I said, he was the second Liverpool player to touch the ball, the first contact was deliberate, and Benzema couldn't be offside from that?

Alexander-Arnold is a liability as a defender at times.

I’m still running after the goal.

giphy.gif

Enjoy your accommodation for the next month.

Back
Top Bottom