Tickets Season Tickets 2023/24

Not sure that is correct? But I may stand corrected

If you bounce a DD you get charged a fee… if you bounce 2 you can’t join the DD scene next year.

But I haven’t seen the bit amount being committed to paying the full amount ? Not that it is an issue… but is that correct?
I’m pretty sure that’s what I read in the terms and conditions. I could be wrong also but pretty sure that’s what it said. That full balance would be owing regardless.

Don't think that is correct, how could the club chase a debt when no contract or credit agreement is in place?

It would likely they will freeze the season ticket and bar the person from using the option again.

Attachments

• IMG_7855.jpg
    IMG_7855.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 62
Has anyone recieved confirmation from the club yet that their direct debit has been set up with their bank yet, just wondering as i renewed mine wednesday on the new direct debit scheme had an automated e-mail saying i'd hear back within 3 working days that it had been set up but not heard back yet, also they didn't ask for name of bank or address of bank either don't know if that was required or not, any answers to this welcomed.

Has anyone recieved confirmation from the club yet that their direct debit has been set up with their bank yet, just wondering as i renewed mine wednesday on the new direct debit scheme had an automated e-mail saying i'd hear back within 3 working days that it had been set up but not heard back yet, also they didn't ask for name of bank or address of bank either don't know if that was required or not, any answers to this welcomed.

When you chose the DD option, you had to enter your bank details at that point.

Prior to the transaction being completed, your DD would then have been confirmed as set up.

If you didn’t get either of these messages, I should contact the club to double check all is okay 👍

As I have changed my seat this season, I'm hoping to relocate if a more preferred seat becomes available on the 30th June. Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer a seat(s) online, or do I have to ring the ticket office?

As I have changed my seat this season, I'm hoping to relocate if a more preferred seat becomes available on the 30th June. Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer a seat(s) online, or do I have to ring the ticket office?
Ring

Good morning all

We've set up a crowdfunding project to support Play It Forward, which is the club's scheme to fund season tickets for longstanding fans in difficult circumstances this year.

Please make a small donation if you are able.

The Oxford United Fans - Support Play It Forward project page is here:

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/yellowsforward

We aim, in conjunction with the Supporters Panel, to accumulate donations to fund additional tickets for deserving fans, identified by the club, under the scheme.

Please use the link to access the project page where you will find full details.

Any contribution large or small will be hugely appreciated.

A reminder of the donation page:

Thanks in advance - we appreciate that some will be unable to donate at this time, but if you can, please support this worthy cause.

Come on You Yellows!

Paul Peros, Chair
Trevor Lambert, Treasurer
and the OxVox committee

Received an e-mail from the club today confirming DD is set up and asking me to check that the details are correct.

Seems to be taking a week rather than 3 days.

I’ve also had mine but found it in the junk folder so if you are still waiting, check there.

I am a little surprised that this hasn't been updated.
So 4,000 over a week ago and the direct debit scheme and extension of the early bird deadline.
Have we not hit 4,500 yet or will there be a big 5k announcement?
@Colin B , how's your count going? Much more reliable source of information than relying on the club.

@Colin B , how's your count going? Much more reliable source of information than relying on the club.

Reserved seats will still be shown as sold until June 30th. True number will be revealed on July 1st. I'm a bit surprised of no announcement of 4500 sold as I purchased 2 after the 4k announcement and I'm sure a few did the same.

I’m away on holiday at the moment, return tomorrow, and have been unable to get on the ticket site via the hotel wi-fi for some reason. Everything else seems to work OK, but the ticket site thinks I’m a bot, but doesn’t give me a box to tick to say that I’m not. Hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow and I’ll do a long overdue check and report on here.

Good morning all

We've set up a crowdfunding project to support Play It Forward, which is the club's scheme to fund season tickets for longstanding fans in difficult circumstances this year.

Please make a small donation if you are able.

The Oxford United Fans - Support Play It Forward project page is here:

We aim, in conjunction with the Supporters Panel, to accumulate donations to fund additional tickets for deserving fans, identified by the club, under the scheme.

Please use the link to access the project page where you will find full details.

Any contribution large or small will be hugely appreciated.

A reminder of the donation page:

Thanks in advance - we appreciate that some will be unable to donate at this time, but if you can, please support this worthy cause.

Come on You Yellows!

Paul Peros, Chair
Trevor Lambert, Treasurer
and the OxVox committee
A fantastic initiative. Have chucked a bit of money in - thanks OxVox.

does anyone know if you have an under7s ST if you can upgrade it to an adult ticket for the odd match?

does anyone know if you have an under7s ST if you can upgrade it to an adult ticket for the odd match?

Never tried that specifically but I've always found the club amenable to that type of thing.

Back
Top Bottom