National News Sir Keir Starmer

I see that the SNP raised the issue regarding the cost of living.
I see a Labour backbencher mentioned the fraud write off.
But both were lost in cake dust and have not received an major column inches/coverage.
As I stated previously, I’m hearing nothing ONGOING from Starmer.
He needs,imo,to change tack.
I agree, it is very difficult right now, because the issues which paralyse government should not be swept under the carpet and Bojo should not be allowed to slip off the hook. We are only here because he lied to parliament, misled the house and stuck two fingers up to all those suffering and losing loved ones and he cannot be forgiven for that.

And Starmer referenced the cost of living and pointed out that the government were incapable off dealing with the crisis because of their self-inflicted paralysis and as such they are not fit to govern. IMO he's right!

Maybe if the Government would just stop lying for 5 minutes, the opposition parties wouldn't have to keep on calling them out for it. That way the government might actually get round to doing some governing and the opposition could hold them to account on their policies.

The part of the front bench where Bojo sits at PMQ's must be flameproof seeing as his pants are permanently on fire ;) 🔥🔥🔥

Have I missed the election in which Angela Raynor became Labour leader, because she's giving a good impression of having completely taken over.......

.... 'we' in the UK looked on when Trump instigated, via his toxic rhetoric, the storming of US government buildings by some of his more extreme supporters...... given Professor Chris Whitty has been on the end of similar abuse too, how long before the shameless charlatan masquerading as PM shoots from the lip again ,and by default, causes absolute mayhem of a similar level in Westminster?

Its not beyond the realms of possibility

.... 'we' in the UK looked on when Trump instigated, via his toxic rhetoric, the storming of US government buildings by some of his more extreme supporters...... given Professor Chris Whitty has been on the end of similar abuse too, how long before the shameless charlatan masquerading as PM shoots from the lip again ,and by default, causes absolute mayhem of a similar level in Westminster?

Its not beyond the realms of possibility

Yes, it is. We, the UK public, are better than the average American.

The protestors in question were there for a whole variety of "reasons" .

One even shouted at KS about him being a Mason like it was a bad thing. 🤷‍♀️

We are being spoon fed a daily dose of this shite.
Real and perilous events are happening in the world and yet we have to listen to endless tittle tattle and petty spew from the media about big bad Boris and Co.
He keeps putting his effin foot in it but there are many many things far more important that warrant our attention than what his new press secretary had to say about him.
Let the fucker just get on with running the f*****g country eh?
Instead of having to waste everyone’s time defending himself from trivial B*****s.

It’s likely that he will get his comeuppance at the ballot box or, more likely the night of the long knives, but until then, I really have been drip fed more than enough.

We are being spoon fed a daily dose of this shite.
Real and perilous events are happening in the world and yet we have to listen to endless tittle tattle and petty spew from the media about big bad Boris and Co.
He keeps putting his effin foot in it but there are many many things far more important that warrant our attention than what his new press secretary had to say about him.
Let the fucker just get on with running the f*****g country eh?
Instead of having to waste everyone’s time defending himself from trivial B*****s.

It’s likely that he will get his comeuppance at the ballot box or, more likely the night of the long knives, but until then, I really have been drip fed more than enough.
Unfortunately, Conservative MPs are only changing due to this drip feeding. There are now the requisite 50 odd letters but not the 150 that will remove him. Because BJ is morally bankrupt, like Trump, he will only be dragged from office.
Nobody is going to move until the removal process is guaranteed, so the drip feeding will continue.

MP's don't need to be drip fed anything - it's a close knit club and not many dirty secrets are unknown to it’s members.

There are 50 letters because 50 people think they might lose their seat on the gravy train because of opinions from outside Westminster, not from what they know from being inside.

I'm with Big Ron, it's fcking tedious now....

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Conservative MPs are only changing due to this drip feeding. There are now the requisite 50 odd letters but not the 150 that will remove him. Because BJ is morally bankrupt, like Trump, he will only be dragged from office.
Nobody is going to move until the removal process is guaranteed, so the drip feeding will continue.

Only 8 have publically declared letters of NC.
I very much doubt that there are anywhere near 50, and even that is nowhere near enough, because when Brady starts ringing folk many will fold.

Only 8 have publically declared letters of NC.
I very much doubt that there are anywhere near 50, and even that is nowhere near enough, because when Brady starts ringing folk many will fold.
Many insiders in Westminster say it is closer to 50. Only 15 have gone public. It is the other way round, once it is likely a leadership bid is occurring the morality of the tory party will return with vengeance.

So you're believing everything Piers Corbyn and the anitvaxxers say now.....?

Interesting:unsure:

Nope because they are proper frothing fruitloops, however, it is obviously not as clear cut as - "Boris said this so therefore Kier got heckled" as some would seem to believe.

Interesting. :unsure:

Nope because they are proper frothing fruitloops, however, it is obviously not as clear cut as - "Boris said this so therefore Kier got heckled" as some would seem to believe.

Interesting. :unsure:
No, but the PM legitimising untruths and misinformation that the far right have been pushing by referring to it in The Commons and not retracting shows echos of the riot-stirring populism politics of a certain former US president.

Interesting. 🥑 (random emoji added for emphasis)

No, but the PM legitimising untruths and misinformation that the far right have been pushing by referring to it in The Commons and not retracting shows echos of the riot-stirring populism politics of a certain former US president.

Interesting. 🥑 (random emoji added for emphasis)

Oh you've done it now..

Interesting.🥑(random emoji added for emphasis)

Far Right?

That fruit has gone to your head. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom