National News Sir Keir Starmer

Noooooooo twice in a week I agree with Essex. The tories have the levers and that it’s bad for all of us.
Having said that we have mob minded, brass necked liar, in the prime minister’s chair, and he won’t go until his chums push him/ stab him in the back. He doesn’t care what we think and he’ll carry on smiling and ruffling his hair and stick to the line of “nothing to see let’s move on.”

This is what a scumbag in a democracy looks like I’m afraid.

Noooooooo twice in a week I agree with Essex. The tories have the levers and that it’s bad for all of us.
Having said that we have mob minded, brass necked liar, in the prime minister’s chair, and he won’t go until his chums push him/ stab him in the back. He doesn’t care what we think and he’ll carry on smiling and ruffling his hair and stick to the line of “nothing to see let’s move on.”

This is what a scumbag in a democracy looks like I’m afraid.
Absolutely. And this is what you get when you have really low standards and really low expectations of your politicians......

The laywer lies for somebody else's benefit (whilst being paid mostly) whilst Johnson lies for his own benefit.

The lawyer benefits in kind - that is why the best lying lawyers are the most expensive.......... like QC`s...... 🤷‍♀️

It’s a pantomime, always has been. If it‘s ever going to be at all meaningful the PM wouldn’t know the questions in advance.
Well, he knows the questions from his own MPs and doesn't answer the others - he blusters, lies, tells us how brilliant he is and some people judge that as a victory.

Whatever your politics,I believe the loss of Laura is actually a negative for all of us.
She epitomises and stands for everything that is missing in politics today- honesty,fairness and conviction .
Labour under Starmer are no more an opposition to the conservatives than Corbyn.
Starmer & co need to move on from there current obsession with “ cakegate” which will, one way or the other, sort itself out.
The current and increasing cost of living crisis will not- I’m hearing nothing ongoing regarding this or the exchequers fraud write off.

Whatever your politics,I believe the loss of Laura is actually a negative for all of us.
She epitomises and stands for everything that is missing in politics today- honesty,fairness and conviction .
Labour under Starmer are no more an opposition to the conservatives than Corbyn.
Starmer & co need to move on from there current obsession with “ cakegate” which will, one way or the other, sort itself out.
The current and increasing cost of living crisis will not- I’m hearing nothing ongoing regarding this or the exchequers fraud write off.
Apart from Labour raising both issues in PMQs today.

Needless to say there was no response from the Government...

I don't think anyone wants to be concentrating on cake ambushes, but the very fact the government is in paralysis is of their own making, nobody elses.

Apart from Labour raising both issues in PMQs today.

Needless to say there was no response from the Government...

I don't think anyone wants to be concentrating on cake ambushes, but the very fact the government is in paralysis is of their own making, nobody elses.
I see that the SNP raised the issue regarding the cost of living.
I see a Labour backbencher mentioned the fraud write off.
But both were lost in cake dust and have not received an major column inches/coverage.
As I stated previously, I’m hearing nothing ONGOING from Starmer.
He needs,imo,to change tack.

Back
Top Bottom