Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was led to believe that sarcasm was the lowest form of wit, I am fast coming to the conclusion that puns are far worse.

I hate to be a killjoy but it’s honestly got rather boring and not particularly funny. Just clutters up the thread and makes it rather painful to plough through looking for interesting comments.

I believe the miscellaneous section used to have a word association game thread for those interested

I hate to be a killjoy but it’s honestly got rather boring and not particularly funny. Just clutters up the thread and makes it rather painful to plough through looking for interesting comments.

I believe the miscellaneous section used to have a word association game thread for those interested
It still does which is why some posters have achieved god-like status. 😅😅😅😅😅

Thread? Give the puns a rest mate.

Which names have gone elsewhere that have been linked by anyone/anything reputable?

Some is nothing more than chat on here ‘x looks to be available he could be a good addition’.

I’ve liked this window that we have got our business done quickly and quietly. Harris seemingly had options, we seemingly offered for Burey but then moved on.

The squad still needs work but has been an upgrade compared to the last 12/18months.
No disrespect, but this isn’t hard to beat!

Still feel we need an experienced recognised striker who’s proven and still capable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom