Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible the two are linked?

We would have likely conceded more goals if we didn't have such defensive full backs (including Brown). However if we had more attacking full backs, we probably would've scored more.

Of course.

Call me old-fashioned, but I like scoring goals to be a priority of my attacking players as a unit. Particularly when said players aren't pitching in too well defensively.

Again, they did not want him. Agent talk given to media/people who like to publicise, to attempt to get a better deal.

I live in Derby and have very close links to them. They did not have interest in him for this summer.
I think the truth lies somewhere between “no internest” and “were in for him”

This place is like a school playground,get a grip people, we're all grown ups right? Shame admin can't block these numpties. UP THE OX

I can't be bothered to catch up on the last few days but it sounds riveting. Have we got on to haircuts yet? That was the highlight of last summer's thread for me.

Can we play a guessing game of strikers with links to Manning or Waldron based on todays OM article?

Can we play a guessing game of strikers with links to Manning or Waldron based on todays OM article?
I think we will bring in a permanent one and a loan one. There’s a few options out there. Burstow Scarlett Parrott for loan. Eisa , Nombe for permanent

Someone’s already mentioned Josh Maja through the Waldron link, surely not a chance in L1 though.

SSU is a great place to watch. Filled with fans that have followed the club for many years and without their passionate support there would be no OUFC.
I know it is and I have no problem with SSU supporters at the end of the day we’re all OUFC fans

Will we get one in this week ,everyone knows how important it is to have a striker get 20+ goals and then a understudy getting nearly 10 what a season we would be in for then. I still think we have got quite a few players coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom