Transfer News Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you listen to Manning, or the Dub, everybody appreciates what we need, but Manning is going to wait for the right players to become available.
Manning seems pretty relaxed about it.
It seems that Harris will be the first choice Centre Forward and there will also be a loan player and O'Donkor.
Would have preferred a permanent striker rather than a loan

If we don’t sign another striker then it’s the most pointless transfer window ever Harris is just Joseph runs around works hard not a goal scorer , we’re just gonna look the same as last year can’t score but create
What a pathetic post. Can you not see LM is a different kind of manager, just keep the faith, I have full confidence in LM and our scouts. COYY'S

I know this is the wrong thread, but useful and interesting to keep an eye on 'rivals'. They were starting to build a bit of momentum in the transfer market and could feasibly have been in for the same players as us.

I wonder how their new signings feel about this development. Looks like the Biscuit Men will just be left with the crumbs now.

Bravo EFL.... Really got their finger on the pulse, haven't they?
They need to act decisively with any points deductions before the season starts, it’s been going on for months, Their owner is only pumping in the bare minimum to make them run month-month, it’s going to keep happening. EFL need to get off their a**e & sanction them.

They need to act decisively with any points deductions before the season starts, it’s been going on for months, Their owner is only pumping in the bare minimum to make them run month-month, it’s going to keep happening. EFL need to get off their a**e & sanction them.
Agree
If there are points deductions they need to be made before the season starts.

To play devil's advocate most would agree we need another striker and a left back which would pass the definition of multiple.

I'd also like a physical midfielder but that's probably a want to have rather than a need. We could do with another winger really considering the fragility of the ones we have in the building.
Two , certainly stretching the ' multiple ' tag . If my missus went out to buy me ' multiple ' beers and came back with two I'd be disappointed.

Have I missed something have the plastic cockneys been hit with a transfer embargo? I can’t be arsed to read back through this thread.
Thanks in advance

Agree
If there are points deductions they need to be made before the season starts.
Just brings the competition into disrepute if it’s not done before hand, also they really shouldn’t of been able to sign the players they have, including one for a fee, because the owner has basically cleared the debts to then be able to sign. Wouldn’t be very confident if I was a player that’s just moved there and the owner is struggling to get money into the country.

Just brings the competition into disrepute if it’s not done before hand, also they really shouldn’t of been able to sign the players they have, including one for a fee, because the owner has basically cleared the debts to then be able to sign. Wouldn’t be very confident if I was a player that’s just moved there and the owner is struggling to get money into the country.

Who have they paid a fee for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom