Matches Sunderland Sell-Out!

6.15pm update and there are now just 626 seats left. That means 410 sales already today and the rate of sale remains strong.

There are now Just 61 seats left in the South Stand Upper.

North Stand is down to 114 - all individual seats apart from in the end block 22.

East Stand is selling very fast and is now down to 153 seats left - there are more seats together in this stand than the North Stand so likely to appeal more to anyone buying for a group rather than individually.

South Stand Lower will definitely be the last to sell out with 298 still to go and we still can't shift any tickets in Block 1 - 195 of the 626 left are there!

The last 500 will go very quickly. I reckon we will sell out by mid-morning Tuesday.

7.15pm Update - FEWER THAN 600 SEATS LEFT

599 to be precise, meaning daily sales already of 437 and still selling at a good rate this evening

It now looks like the East Stand could be the first to sell out as sales have been phenomenal there today and there are still plenty of seats together (albeit at the bottom or side of the stand) which will appeal to people buying as a group.

61 seats left in the South Stand Upper, 122 in the East Stand, 122 in the North Stand and 294 in the South Stand Lower (195 of which are still in Block 1).

I still think a few will await the Morecambe result before purchasing.

If we win, sell out Wednesday morning, if not it may sell out in the run up to kick off.

Hopefully the club will do a countdown every 250 tickets now for this game
That's a risk for anybody who wants to go.
Its quite likely that they won't get the opportunity to buy a ticket

I think hourly updates once we get below 500 are the order of the day.... there are two of them so they can alternate. :)

I’d feel sorry for the dot counters if it does sell out tomorrow. What are they going to do Wednesday Thursday Friday ?

Only joking , it’s good we have had these 10k crowds and more to come.

Start on the MK Dons game!!

I think hourly updates once we get below 500 are the order of the day.... there are two of them so they can alternate. :)

48 seats left in the SSU , just had a look as family member asked if there any seats near me still free. Will leave the rest of the dot counting to the other 2 as my eyes are now fuzzy 😵‍💫

538 left.

Approaching 500 sales today, and that's with a few extra seats added in by the club. Not many, maybe 20/30 and in twos and threes in not so good areas. Today's sales are double the amount on the Mondays before Sheff Wed, Portsmouth, and Ipswich, and currently 100 more than the Monday prior to the Cambridge game, and the day isn't over yet!

MK sales were pretty good when I looked last and I'll do a count on Thursday, as I have a long drive back from Morecambe on Wednesday. This one will sell out tomorrow.

Reckon we'll be done to
538 left.

Approaching 500 sales today, and that's with a few extra seats added in by the club. Not many, maybe 20/30 and in twos and threes in not so good areas. Today's sales are double the amount on the Mondays before Sheff Wed, Portsmouth, and Ipswich, and currently 100 more than the Monday prior to the Cambridge game, and the day isn't over yet!

MK sales were pretty good when I looked last and I'll do a count on Thursday, as I have a long drive back from Morecambe on Wednesday. This one will sell out tomorrow.

There will be fewer than 500 tonight so another post from the club early tomorrow with the number of tickets left should see us selling out before kickoff.

Hopefully a win and further posts from the club pushing the MK game and there will be plenty more dots for you to count come Thursday.

The most exciting thing is we are close to seeing which of our resident dot counters will be correct with their sell-out day predictions from the other week and the ITKDC bragging rights.

Mon/tue (Colin B) v Wed/Thurs (The Curragh) wasnt it 😁

The most exciting thing is we are close to seeing which of our resident dot counters will be correct with their sell-out day predictions from the other week and the ITKDC bragging rights.

Mon/tue (Colin B) v Wed/Thurs (The Curragh) wasnt it 😁
I said Tuesday/Wednesday @Thecurraghofkildare said Thursday/Friday. But we're not competitive!!! :ROFLMAO:

Colin has been developing his proprietary predicative modelling over many seasons so you should always follow the wisdom of the Master Dot Counter!! 🧑‍🎓👏 Will be delighted if my amateurish guesswork proves to be conservative and we sell out tomorrow which is looking increasingly likely.

Quick update as of 9.45 pm and there are now just 510 seats left so sales of 526 already today

South Stand Lower 279 (192 of which are in Block 1)
South Stand Upper 46 (just seats in end blocks 9 and 15 available now, all other blocks sold out)
East Stand 87
North Stand 97

The race is on to see which stand sells out first - still think the East Stand could pip the South Stand Upper!

The overall crowd is now in excess of 11,100.

Colin has been developing his proprietary predicative modelling over many seasons so you should always follow the wisdom of the Master Dot Counter!! 🧑‍🎓👏 Will be delighted if my amateurish guesswork proves to be conservative and we sell out tomorrow which is looking increasingly likely.

Quick update as of 9.45 pm and there are now just 510 seats left so sales of 526 already today

South Stand Lower 279 (192 of which are in Block 1)
South Stand Upper 46 (just seats in end blocks 9 and 15 available now, all other blocks sold out)
East Stand 87
North Stand 97

The race is on to see which stand sells out first - still think the East Stand could pip the South Stand Upper!

The overall crowd is now in excess of 11,100.
we south stand uppers always win!

Back
Top Bottom