Matches Sunderland Sell-Out!

Checked into my hotel in Morecambe, and surprised to see it's not sold out yet. Looks as though a fair few tickets have been added back in by the club, which were previously set aside, most noticeably in Block 2.

208 left, with three quarters of them in the bottom corner of SSL.

Strangely there was a welcome note at reception of my hotel from someone called @RyanioBirdio complete with photographs of the Devito's incident!!! :oops:

Checked into my hotel in Morecambe, and surprised to see it's not sold out yet. Looks as though a fair few tickets have been added back in by the club, which were previously set aside, most noticeably in Block 2.

208 left, with three quarters of them in the bottom corner of SSL.

Strangely there was a welcome note at reception of my hotel from someone called @RyanioBirdio complete with photographs of the Devito's incident!!! :oops:
How many rooms have they still got available then?

5.15pm update and 184 tickets left now so only selling at just over 20 per hour this afternoon.

Won't sell out before the match tonight unless there is a dramatic surge in sales, but 3 points and I imagine it could well sell out afterwards.

Anything less than a win this evening and it might be tomorrow before the sold out notice is posted I suspect.

Remaining seats are split

9 East Stand (including some new ones)
21 South Stand Upper
24 North Stand
130 South Stand Lower (selling at the fastest rate now as the only stand where people can really buy tickets together)

Enjoy your evening Colin - both the match and the apres party - bring home 3 points so the two of you can celebrate in style:giggle:

At 6.00pm there were 163 seats left - 5 East Stand, 19 SSU, 24 North Stand and 115 SSL

Going to concentrate on the Morecambe match now so will come back to the dot counting after we pick up the 3 points hopefully

I was looking forward coming Saturday - think I'll save my petrol money. Robbo out.

Back
Top Bottom