National News The YF Conservative Leader Poll....

Who should I vote for in the Conservative leadership ballot?

• Rishi Sunak

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Liz Truss

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Scrawl "Boris" on the ballot

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really the change in wealth distribution needed. 😳

No doubt Miss Truss believes in trickle down economics as well.

And she clearly hasn't checked history with chasing growth under similar circumstances as the Heath Govt did because that went well!

Last edited:
No doubt Miss Truss believes in trickle down economics as well.

And she clearly hasn't checked history with chasing growth under similar circumstances as the Heath Govt did because that went well!
I guess her parents believed in trickle down intelligence too.

Also a demonstrable failure.

Want some more froth with that? ............... New broom sweeps clean, LTs predicted cabinet. 🤷‍♂️
1662250813228.png
Needs to be room made for Badenoch IMHO.

Want some more froth with that? ............... New broom sweeps clean, LTs predicted cabinet. 🤷‍♂️
View attachment 10142
Needs to be room made for Badenoch IMHO.

Need room for a whole new list of people as that is a list of incompetents. That has to be one of, if not, the worst Cabinet in living memory if that is what it is.

Need room for a whole new list of people as that is a list of incompetents. That has to be one of, if not, the worst Cabinet in living memory if that is what it is.
Cabinet of all the talents

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

At least the Tories are providing excellent comedy value.

#bustedflush

Cabinet of all the talents

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

At least the Tories are providing excellent comedy value.

#bustedflush

And lets not forgot a lot of these have been in Johnson's Cabinets as well. So those that have brought us here will carry on whilst simultaneously trying to claim it is a new Govt.

Screwed either way.

Don`t give answers (because its not your job yet) get slated.
Give answers without knowing the facts (because its not your job yet) get slated.

If she wins tomorrow then turns around next week and "shakes the magic money tree" (or in my view adds a lot of 00000`s to a spreadsheet) then analyse that decision not what she didn`t say.

There is chatter about a mahoosive "rescue" package delivered quickly, with some eye watering numbers being bandied about which, if it happens, creates a nice big conservative bounce.

If it doesn`t happen, or it goes into the pipeline for delivery over a longer period of time then the political party will be shafted.

4 weeks of make or break on the way......

Screwed either way.

Give answers without knowing the facts (because its not your job yet) get slated.

If she wins tomorrow then turns around next week and "shakes the magic money tree" (or in my view adds a lot of 00000`s to a spreadsheet) then analyse that decision not what she didn`t say.

There is chatter about a mahoosive "rescue" package delivered quickly, with some eye watering numbers being bandied about which, if it happens, creates a nice big conservative bounce.

If it doesn`t happen, or it goes into the pipeline for delivery over a longer period of time then the political party will be shafted.

I think we're the ones who are screwed either way....

If Liz Truss is the answer, the mind can only boggle at what the question was[emoji846]

Screwed either way.

Oh do give over that is a desperate defence. She has been a member of the Cabinet for quite a while so knows the facts. And said she was against the NI rise in Cabinet and she definitely said plenty in that interview when comparing who benefits.

Oh do give over that is a desperate defence. She has been a member of the Cabinet for quite a while so knows the facts. And said she was against the NI rise in Cabinet and she definitely said plenty in that interview when comparing who benefits.
What is it they say...?

Ah yes....."Ignorance is no defence"

:ROFLMAO:

Screwed either way.

She actually said she would take action immediately she became PM. She can only used the word immediately if she knows the relevant facts. If she doesn't, as you claim, she being disinge oh f**k it, lying.

Starmer and "war footing"............ [emoji23] [emoji23]

If the rumoured support package is revealed it takes the wind straight out of SKS sails.

He`ll be the Armada with Truss being Drake playing bowls on the Ho! [emoji23][emoji23]
Another UK historical fallacy.

Everyone knows Drake had b****r all to do with the denise of the Armada.

Facts and you...Sheesh. I can see why you admire Boris so much[emoji1787]

I bet Liz Truss is terrified of SKS
She ought to be, she's full of the same bullshit and bluster as Blojo but with none of the charisma (a quality that Tories seem to have a bizarrely high regard for in their politicians).

And with her "cabinet of all the talents" right behind her, what could possibly go wrong for her[emoji1787][emoji1787]

#bustedflush

Back
Top Bottom