Whistleblower

Accept what you say (as I said I don't buy the story) however you are wrong to say 'at no time has the Stadium been incapable of use' because I'm pretty sure I haven't been able to use it for it intended purpose as a supporter.
But as a supporter you are not a party to the Agreement. The Stadium has not been incapable of use to the Club. If it had we wouldn't be in the League 1 Play Offs.

Unfortunately I've heard they are out of license and Kassam has made reduced offers but oufc seem hellbent on leaving. All the responses of people not believing it would be laughable if it wasn't so sad. Good luck trying to get tickets at the shared stadium next season lads...

Unfortunately I've heard they are out of license and Kassam has made reduced offers but oufc seem hellbent on leaving. All the responses of people not believing it would be laughable if it wasn't so sad. Good luck trying to get tickets at the shared stadium next season lads...
It must be lunch time at school
What I find funny is the fact that you’ve come in here trolling but your team who ever tat is between Swindon and Pompey have failed big time this season now jog off back to th class room before your late

Wonder whether these two are the same Swindon kids who interrupted the Power/Standing court case by hijacking the Zoom courtroom link?

'Out of licence' - what on earth does that mean? 'Kassam has made reduced offers' - you obviously know fk all about FK. And I thought we'd already 'left' so we'd be playing elsewhere next Tuesday? Now it's next season?

Stop messing about and concentrate on your IT lesson.

'Out of licence' - what on earth does that mean? 'Kassam has made reduced offers' - you obviously know fk all about FK. And I thought we'd already 'left' so we'd be playing elsewhere next Tuesday? Now it's next season?

Stop messing about and concentrate on your IT lesson.
We did leave but kassam begged us to come back on a reduced offer 🤣 also we are out of licence I just don’t know what license yet silly little children bless em

I can’t believe that such a load of B*****s has generated nearly 9 pages of conversation.

I know we talk a lot of shite on here at times, but why are we even giving this the time of day?
Could we not just get rid of the trolls and close this pointless thread

Yes, mods, can't we get rid of this, it is a bit of an embarrassment. Also get rid of the two Swindon lads.

If we are playing at Adams Park can we bring a drum to the games like the Wycum Faithfull? 😜

This is tiresome now. Two brand new posters with the same 'news'. They don't even pretend to be Oxford fans by making no posts regarding the play-offs. Two bored teenagers.

It might be true, we all expected an announcement a few weeks ago which didn't happen, have talks fallen through and OUFC looking at options now?

Guys, guys, guys, all this swearing! Really shouldn't be saying such nasty words in front of the little ones!

The Licence ends in March 2026. If they are out of Licence as you say, how come the first leg of the play off final against Blackpool is to be played at the stadium on May 18? And hell bent is two words. You've clearly missed a lot of your primary school education during Covid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom