Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bath Yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodrham and Bennett shouldve got the start tonight
I agree with you, I’d have started Goodrham over Mills and Bennett at left back, allowing Brown to move into the middle of defence.

I’d also have played Bodin behind the striker, allowing Brannagan to play his usual role.

Desperately hoping Des proves me wrong and we smash them.

Oxford expects

lets win this one Oxford we owe thesefuckers

What’s the deal with Bennett?

He comes in and we’re told he’s fully fit as he’s been training. He makes a sub appearance and looks decent.

Why isn’t he starting? Our defence just conceded three goals!

He comes in and we’re told he’s fully fit as he’s been training. He makes a sub appearance and looks decent.

Not quite the axe-wielding changes I expected from Des after Saturday. Looks like one enforced change and then just Murphy in for Bodin which seems logical although of the two I’d have kept Mills back for the last 20 mins rather than burn him for another 70 and have nothing to bring on. He looks shot as it is.

Gone from cautious optimism to now praying a bit.

He hasn’t played a full game since last season.

mceachran, brannagan and mcguane all start - not sure about this

I'm guessing that Des' perception is that we've been losing the battle in the middle of the park, with RR (or Bodin when he plays there) pushing too far up to help.
When Cam and McGuane were playing superbly earlier in the season, they were winning the midfield on their own. Now their play has fallen off, they need help in there and McEachran will steady things. But Cam will have to get forward more than he has been.

Mills is the surprise for me.....he's been really poor for a couple of games; I would have thought Tyler's energy would have been preferred.

Never been sure of Brannagan in the 10 position, but hopefully he'll lead and press from the front.

Bench worries me, no pace there at all and nothing to impact the game.

We need big performances from Bran and McGuane tonight, they can be the difference. Another Derby away performance will do the trick.

Come on Ox, please!

He hasn’t played a full game since last season.
Wouldn’t it be better to start him, play 60 mins and see how he feels? Hopefully by then having had him on the field from the start we’re either ahead or at worst level with something to hold on to when we throw another centre back on. Instead we’re going to be banging our head against a familiar wall with distribution from the back. Hope Murphy fancies the 2 vs 1 he will find himself in all night.

I've been completely out the loop, what's the rumour with Rodrigues? Is it an injury or discipline issues?
He went of on Saturday. On Saturday the gaffer said just dead leg. Knowing us will be a two month late off though!

It's the old man derby. Pensioners across the Thames Valley are dusting off their knuckle dusters for an epic grudge match, centuries in the making.

Everyone under the age of 40 are entertained, if slightly confused by the level of hatred between these prehistoric foes.
Excuse me, im 38 and went to Elm Park!!!

Made a mint that day with all the coins from the home end.

Mills is the surprise for me.....he's been really poor for a couple of games; I would have thought Tyler's energy would have been preferred.
Tyler in the second half. Mills hasn't got 90 minutes in his tank.

It's the old man derby. Pensioners across the Thames Valley are dusting off their knuckle dusters for an epic grudge match, centuries in the making.

Everyone under the age of 40 are entertained, if slightly confused by the level of hatred between these prehistoric foes.
Steady!! I’m 36 and am a fully fledged hater of Reading.

Really not sure how Thornily and Mills have bagged themselves another start.

Reckon we'll see more of a 433 with the wingers pushed up a bit more. Brannagan playing a little more advanced will help keep the press going as he isn't afraid to shout at the other attackers if they aren't helping out. Still reckon a nervy 2-1.

At the same time as we're giving two our our most experienced players a start in this game for the first league game in a while.....Reading have added three young academy graduates to their team that have a total of 11 League One starts between them........

Very surprised Thorniley starts. I'd have moved Brown over and played Bennett at LB.
Not surprised about Murphy starting (he made a difference)
McEachran isn't going to make us any quicker
Glad Brannagan is playing further forward - it might not work, but we need something up front, and he might help.
As Mills is playing, it might be an idea if someone puts in ball for him to run on to now and then.

I still dislike that starting graphic with the horrible washed out photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom