• SUB: Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bath Yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
Never been sure of Brannagan in the 10 position, but hopefully he'll lead and press from the front.
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him play that well pushed up forwards, I much prefer him box to box, he likes to come deep and pick up the ball, keep us ticking over. Seems like Des is making the same mistakes other Oxford managers have made before him. Hope I’m proven wrong.

This is a proper Derby any one that thinks not maybe in for a surprise tonight they really don't like us.
Might have something to do with our fans keep getting lost and accidentally ending up in the South Bank (home end) every time we played them!

Need a proper professional pumped up performance today from everyone. They'll be well up for it so need Des to step up tonight.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him play that well pushed up forwards, I much prefer him box to box, he likes to come deep and pick up the ball, keep us ticking over. Seems like Des is making the same mistakes other Oxford managers have made before him. Hope I’m proven wrong.
Does it give us more flexibility though with Brannagan and McGuane being able to interchange throughout the game?

I think we can, at this point, discard Perkins as ever playing in an Oxford shirt again.

Agreed - you can't even make the bench in a competition that we've taken so seriously this season that we played Murphy at left back and broke our youngest ever player record twice......and he wasn't on the bench at FGR......then you're toast.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's already gone back to Leeds.

Last edited:
Come on Oxford. Big win with a coupl for Harris is what my heart says. Probably be happy with a 1-0 though.

I've watched almost every game on iFollow for the past five years......not sure I've ever heard our fans as loud as they are tonight. Definitely never at the Kasstad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom