Home Match Day Thread 16/02/2021 Papa John's Trophy SF - OUFC v Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid for the Now TV pass. Does anyone know if the club get the same money as I follow give them?

I paid for the Now TV pass. Does anyone know if the club get the same money as I follow give them?
Actually, just thought about this. They get the TV money don't they, so nothing directly from my subscription.

If this game goes to pens, they'll be cutting it a bit fine before the Luton game starts at 8:15.

Hopefully they will show the end of the match and not cut straight to Luton.

Work your way down the list click off and cancel the ADs there are quite a few working ones on there.
No worries once you finally click off all the ads and cancel popups and get it full screen then you are good to go.

Been listening to talksport all day when they mention papajohns trophy it's always with a little distain in there voice lol..... Apparently we love this cup according to sky..

Been listening to talksport all day when they mention papajohns trophy it's always with a little distain in there voice lol..... Apparently we love this cup according to sky..
Surprised you heard them mention us. Its all about Tranmere so far.

Anyone else having problems signingin to NOWTV for the match? I signed in this afternoon OK and paid for a day pass.
I have tried to sign in tonight for the match but for the last hour all I get is the following message

"Unable to connect to sign in, please try again later"​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom