Home Match Build Up 18/12/2021 L1: OUFC v Wigan Athletic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of Tories, what's happened to Essexyellows? Not been on here since last Friday morning!!

Hope it's not a *sniffle*!!

Without wishing him any ill and hoping he is ok - oh the irony if he's got it!

He's been quite sensible on Covid, as he's in the NHS - though has to wriggle to maintain his steadfast defence of the government.

Mother in Law passed away. Not Covid related.
Had a week in Bridport supporting MrsEY(Mk2) and the family.
I now fully support assisted dying.
After knowing exactly what she wanted, just going to sleep, and seeing how things went across a 48 hour period there is no question in my mind that assisted dying has a place in a civilised society. It`s also easy to see why things like syringe drivers for morphine etc are supplied in locked boxes!
At least we were able to get her home and she is now at peace and pain free.
Kudos to the palliative care teams, the district nurses and hospice at home folk who were all absolute stars.

After knowing exactly what she wanted, just going to sleep, and seeing how things went across a 48 hour period there is no question in my mind that assisted dying has a place in a civilised society. It`s also easy to see why things like syringe drivers for morphine etc are supplied in locked boxes!
Kudos to the palliative care teams, the district nurses and hospice at home folk who were all absolute stars.
My condolences to you and your family.

Eastwood had it a few weeks ago, so probably not him.
Well that will disappoint an OUFC fan in FB seems to think Easty should be dropped now as Jack is taking to go and is our no 1 keeper, but how can you he hasn’t been involved in a league me defeat in the 9 games and has been part of a take who have amassed 18 points out of a possible 24.

Condolences EY and your family.

Sympathies to you and your family 🙁

I'm really sorry to hear that. I do agree with your sentiment.

Sorry to hear that. My sympathy goes out to you and your family.

Southampton v Brentford,
Watford v Crystal Palace
West Ham United v Norwich City
Everton v Leicester

All of at the weekend as well.

Sorry to hear this mate.

Just saw this on the COVID protocol from OUFC for match days. Bit worried by bullet no. 4. Can someone tell me where they are?!

Whilst in the Stadium:

• Catering facilities will be open and matchday programmes will be available in concourses.
  • Please sanitise your hands before entering the ground using the facilities provided at the turnstiles.
  • Please use your judgement for toilet visits avoid congestion and queues (e.g. half time).
  • Please keep to the left when travelling through vomitories and using staircases.

Well I never:

The word 'vomitory' is derived from 'vomitorium' which refers to a passage found beneath the seating through which an audience can exit at the end of an event. This originates from Roman times, when amphitheatres had vomitorium to allow the audience to leave.
Surely concourses would have sufficed.

Sorry mate. Sending my love to you and the missus. We’ve not caught up for a while but me and Sarah are thinking of you both x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom