Matches 1st ST Ballot

Talking about the ticket ballot on the radio now. Why do they keep saying its an impossible situation...it isn't. 1893 members shouldn't have been treated differently than other ST holders... simple.

No attack intended on any 1893 member etc etc.
I tried to call the show but they are not taking calls. Sent them a text to say that I'm happy to discuss the situation - no call back. Sent them another text to say which seats we will be in on Tuesday, should anyone wish to talk.
Really quite pissed off with the poor journalism displayed. Practically labelling 1893 club members as not "dyed in the wool supporters" and "corporate sponsors" No attempt to clarify the situation or actually fact check before going live. Appalling.

Talking about the ticket ballot on the radio now. Why do they keep saying its an impossible situation...it isn't. 1893 members shouldn't have been treated differently than other ST holders... simple.

No attack intended on any 1893 member etc etc.
I think OUFC are alienating a large number of season ticket holders with their ballot allocation problems and the proof of that pudding will come at next season's renewal. Season ticket holders have paid significant amount of money on trust and the club need to understand that they all need to be treated eqally or that number will collapse.
I equally have come to the conclusion that Niall McWilliams should not be allowed near a microphone, he just fails in that medium as the voice of the club.

I tried to call the show but they are not taking calls. Sent them a text to say that I'm happy to discuss the situation - no call back. Sent them another text to say which seats we will be in on Tuesday, should anyone wish to talk.
Really quite pissed off with the poor journalism displayed. Practically labelling 1893 club members as not "dyed in the wool supporters" and "corporate sponsors" No attempt to clarify the situation or actually fact check before going live. Appalling.
Have you emailed NMW? I had cause to email him the other week and he replied the next day.

Have you emailed NMW? I had cause to email him the other week and he replied the next day.
Got no reply to my last email regarding the Hull ticket fiasco. Maybe I will try him again on this subject.

Daft thing is that I used to see him on a regular basis when we could attend games as normal. Was a real bonus with the 1893 club, you were always in the area of club staff and players not in the match day squad. Sometimes happened that you would be in conversation with all manner of folk.
Pre-match interviews with the guests of the day were always interesting.

Just been talking to a mate who is stuck in Tier 3.
I had been moaning about not getting a ticket for the Hull game. But I've got a ticket for the Northampton game and he made me realise just how lucky I am to actually be going to see a match live again when the vast majority of other clubs' supporters just can't do that. He also pointed out that we will most likely be straight in to Lockdown No3 immediately after the Xmas break so not to expect to be allowed to watch the Doncaster game live even if I do get a ticket in the ballot.
Definitely now counting my blessings that I will be there on Tuesday, even if it is to watch Ricky Holmes.

I believe he has had a few emails about the situation manor.
I was prompted by the comments from Jerome Sale in the post match program where he alleged that 1893 members were not "dyed in the wool" supporters.
His comments went on to show a less than complete knowledge of the situation and, in my opinion, very poor journalism.

Mrs Lounger was beside herself when she heard the comments.

I was prompted by the comments from Jerome Sale in the post match program where he alleged that 1893 members were not "dyed in the wool" supporters.
His comments went on to show a less than complete knowledge of the situation and, in my opinion, very poor journalism.

Mrs Lounger was beside herself when she heard the comments.
And who was beside Mrs Lounger when she was beside herself? 😊😊

So can ST holders in Tier 3 now travel to a facility that is open & trading, all within the current legislation & guidance? :)

So can ST holders in Tier 3 now travel to a facility that is open & trading, all within the current legislation & guidance? :)
Prepare for invasion of the riff raff then 😉

Am I the only ST holder not to have any communication from the club re the ballot yet? I assume it’ll be by email 🤷🏽

They are working today - just received this - so keep watching your inbox......
Screenshot_20201213-135011_Gmail.jpg

• React
Reactions: sox
Back
Top Bottom