General 2021/22 official kit

Love that 3rd kit. I don't normally buy a replica shirt but I will be getting one of them for me and my boy. πŸ™‚

That away shirt has a Dortmund feel to it. Very impressive. The third kit I’m not to keen on. It looks a bit of a mess, and reminds me of that awful kit Man Utd had blue and white sponsored by Sharp all them years ago.

Do we know if the third kit is limited stock like last season? I want both the away and the third but my partner might kill me if I grab both so one might have to go on the Christmas list πŸ˜… The third kit last season was gone in my size by then, def don't want to miss out on this one!

Do we know if the third kit is limited stock like last season? I want both the away and the third but my partner might kill me if I grab both so one might have to go on the Christmas list πŸ˜… The third kit last season was gone in my size by then, def don't want to miss out on this one!
Get the 3rd one first and stick the away one on the Christmas list hopefully that way you get both

Get the 3rd one first and stick the away one on the Christmas list hopefully that way you get both
That's the plan at the moment, but it backfired with the brilliant away strip from a few seasons ago that was out of stock in my size by then. Unfortunately I'm in that most popular bracket of sizing - the slightly overweight man πŸ˜…

That's the plan at the moment, but it backfired with the brilliant away strip from a few seasons ago that was out of stock in my size by then. Unfortunately I'm in that most popular bracket of sizing - the slightly overweight man πŸ˜…
You could just do what my wife does and buy them both but stick one in the back of the wardrobe for a coupe weeks and then when you get it out say it’s old you brought it a while ago

I’m stuck on which one to buy I love how crazy the 3rd kit is but the away kit looks stylish πŸ€”

My thoughts, but then decided I'd rather look flash in the 3rd down at Wednesday 5-a-side... even if it does split opinion!

Am I really the only one who thinks the black kit is 'meh' at best?

I hate all 3rd kits on principle, but that one is an absolute banger. Great effort.

The black one doesn't do it for me, but each to their own.

Looks like the Ox and writing on the away kit is black, to go with the shirt colour, and I suppose with all of those different tones, the blue on the 3rd kit's crest must at least match with one shade of blue on the shirt... for once in this new-crest era!

Back
Top Bottom