Away Match Day Thread 26/01/21 L1 - Rochdale V OUFC

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think Karl was the manager of a stunning win where one of his substitutes won the game

I agree ! but seconds before Shodipo’s winner and with Jack frantically back peddling I thought we had chucked it.

Fine margins. We were excellent for an hour , don’t get me wrong but that was some climax after a really poor spell.
Elliott almost threw one in late on too.

Great , great result in a truly crazy game ...thought we looked frail at times but wonderful win ...James Henry take a bow...and Mido ....Dan great first 20 .. Cam Bran 90 ....COYY

Win all has done very little for me, Robbie hall has had more effect coming on late. Sam sadly has so far contributed zilch

f*****g awesome!!

Great goal from Shodipo, gaining him hero status!

However. James Henry deserves a special mention, he made all the difference when he came on, and proved why he is so important to the team, showing how form is temporary, but class is permanent!

Well done Robbo and the lads!

NEXT!

That was lucky tonight. That’s football.

We looked extremely dodgy at the back.

Rochdale are kamikaze. Great spirit from the lads though. Man of the match thst strolling enigma, Henry. Classy.

Talking of enigmas what can you say about Shodipo?He spends half the game looking like he’s never seen a football in his life. Then does that. 👏

Last edited:
What an absolute treat for us on a cold wet and windy night...
After 15 minutes the result was never in doubt yet come half time it was almost “next goal wins”..
An hour gone and the 3 points are on their way back to Oxford, yet again it’s all square..
90 minutes gone and although we wanted more we take the point....
Then, then, then Shadipo scores the wonder goal to send 1000s of yellows up and down the country who were glued to the radio and I-follow into wild celebration...
Sometimes how you win the game means more than just the 3 points and tonight was one of those games..
A FANTASTIC RESULT,........ And the winning streak continues......

Fantastic chance to finally beat Fleetwood on Saturday.

But I'm afraid it'll be called off due to Covid.

Back
Top Bottom