Home Match Day Thread 29/12/2021 L1: OUFC v AFC Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1 - Taylor, Williams, Seddon

Want as much noise as possible from all seven people in attendance! COYY!

I'm looking forward to this. I won't predict a score because I told a Wimbledon supporting friend that we'd trounce them at their place. However, we could score a few with the line up we've got tonight.....

Sykes has done far more than McGuane this season! He's been one of our best (if not the best) attacking players.
The only question is whether he's better in one of the wide forward roles than he is at the front of the midfield three.

If you had said McGuane for Williams, then I might have agreed - although Williams deserves his shot tonight after his recent performances.
Fair point though I was thinking more of the pace and power that KR has said he wants in our team....but agree Sykes deserves his place, and to be honest I prefer his energy in the middle of the park rather than out wide. COYY!!

Oh FFS. Just saw that Polly has put the f*****g Kettlle on.

Fuckingkettle ....will KR watch from the stand like he said he would next time that individual was refereeing an Oxford game?

Fuckingkettle ....will KR watch from the stand like he said he would next time that individual was refereeing an Oxford game?
He'll probably be in the stand for the next game or two if he doesn't. When will the EFL evaluate Kettle's ineptitude to keep up with play and manage a game properly. Hope I'm wrong and he isn't even mentioned tonight.

Attendance won’t be as good as if we’d have played yesterday of course - but will be way up on our usual Tuesday night attendances this year.

I usually arrive in the East Stand car park before 6pm on Tuesdays and it was FAR busier at that time than it has been on Tuesday evenings since fans were allowed back.

Like the team - suspect Kettle will make this a completely unpredictable, attritional slog though…

Gave in and bought it anyway, at least I will have a good view of the s**t reffing with replays

Bloody hell what a palava to get iFollow working. Had to use a second account, which I had to change the password to access, on a different browser, on a VPN just to get the option to view. Absolutely useless service. Thank god football is back but iFollow can do one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom