National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

Obviously not a Monday person!
Sometimes a bit of a tangent can help, but in front of the CBI its better to say "I`ve lost my place hold on!"
1637592673327.jpeg

I'm beginning to think that Boris is taking a leaf out of Maxwell Clinger's book if getting out of his role after that rambling and shambolic performance earlier.

He's clearly looking to be sectioned.

I used to think he'd only leave No 10 in a coffin or handcuffs. I am now thinking a straightjacket might be more likely....

He is a blithering idiot, so far out of his depth he is drowning not waving. Is he *really* the best that the 'political classes' in the 'Westminster village' can find to lead the country? Absolute shambles.

Surely there is some other disaster going on at the moment and this is just his way of distracting from that.

A bit like when Swansea drew with Man U and Alex Ferguson said Ashley Williams could have killed van Persie by kicking the ball at his head. Nobody was talking about the poor performance after that.

He is a blithering idiot, so far out of his depth he is drowning not waving. Is he *really* the best that the 'political classes' in the 'Westminster village' can find to lead the country? Absolute shambles.
Oh for the clarity of Maggie Thatcher or Tony Blair

The PM showing his professionalism again.

Oh, and apparently according to him there is no creativity in the Civil Service based on the video below. I'd say there is loads considering they have to deal with him and others like him:

I will say the private sector are creative as they manage to get significant money out of this Govt and the Tories whilst not having to actually provide the contracted service/product such as the Test & Trace system or various PPE contracts.
I wouldn’t want to be Boris when Diane Abbott’s Twitter lynch mob see this. They’ll be outraged beyond belief!!!!!

It’s all about the incompetence with those guys don’t you know.

Interesting read.... https://reaction.life/jeremy-vine-my-boris-story/

After a day at Peppa Pig world most folk would be frazzled.
I've done Peppa Pig world 4 times and with far more children than little Wilfy (who at the end of the day is still at the "pick and plonk" stage of development). And it's not like he didn't have plenty of help along for the ride too....*

It was a piece of P**s, frankly and far easier than a full day in a busy job.

Which reinforces my opinion that Bojo is a lazy fucker that has never done a proper days work in his life.

And there are far better after dinner speakers available, none of which I would want to be Prime Minister.

He is a shambling, incoherent embarrassment of a Prime Minister, barely fit to be an end-of-pier novelty act.

But I guess he wears the right rosette, so he's good enough for the Tories. (y)

* I remember years ago when Douglas Herd was NI sec and MP for West Oxon, watching with amusement his security detail trying to cope with two young energetic Hurdlings who were giving them the runaround in Waitrose in Witney.

Last edited:
Interesting read.... https://reaction.life/jeremy-vine-my-boris-story/

After a day at Peppa Pig world most folk would be frazzled.
That's how he has run his life, no plan and wing it on the edge of disaster. But eventually your body and mind gives up with that lifestyle. That is the major worry resounding through the Tory hierarchy right now. Has Boris finally imploded? Everyone predicted he would, it really was only a matter of when. If not now, when?
Many would argue he already has.

So do you think this is incompetence, or a failing bluff?
Either way, no one was laughing.

Both.
He should have just said "Hold on, somethings gone a bit wrong here...."
And paper in this day and age? Jeez man get it put on an i-pad or the like!

On a more serious note "brain fog" is a known consequence of Long Covid.

Both.
He should have just said "Hold on, somethings gone a bit wrong here...."
And paper in this day and age? Jeez man get it put on an i-pad or the like!

On a more serious note "brain fog" is a known consequence of Long Covid.
That may well be.

But how do you explain the first 56 years of bumbling incompetence?

Bojo has basically TWOKed the Tory party, and you're all trying to look composed in the back seat in your twin set and pearls, whilst he is doing donuts with it in the church hall car park, as if that is what is meant to be happening :ROFLMAO:

That may well be.

But how do you explain the first 56 years of bumbling incompetence?

Bojo has basically TWOKed the Tory party, and you're all trying to look composed in the back seat in your twin set and pearls, whilst he is doing donuts with it in the church hall car park, as if that is what is meant to be happening :ROFLMAO:

May I remind you he wasn`t my preferred candidate, but democracy and all that lark, you just accept the result. ;)

May I remind you he wasn`t my preferred candidate, but democracy and all that lark, you just accept the result. ;)
That may be.
I just find it odd how some Tory voters feel they have a sense of duty or loyalty to circle the wagons when a Tory leader, or quite often Minister, come under criticism.

When I give my vote to someone, I want to make damn sure they’re held to the highest standards possible. Otherwise you’re just choosing your preferred flavour of incompetence and probably corruption too.

That may be.
I just find it odd how some Tory voters feel they have a sense of duty or loyalty to circle the wagons when a Tory leader, or quite often Minister, come under criticism.

When I give my vote to someone, I want to make damn sure they’re held to the highest standards possible. Otherwise you’re just choosing your preferred flavour of incompetence and probably corruption too.
That reminds me! ...Jonathan Aitken. " Trusty sword of British fair play ".

Back
Top Bottom