Tickets Cambridge Away (05 Aug 23) Tickets and Trains

You could infiltrate the home end if that works for you? Should feel quite homely with all the yellow shirts there.
I still rememer the abuse i got celebrating an Oxford goal at Adams Park. I genuinely was aiming to be respectful but it was like an automatic reaction

I still rememer the abuse i got celebrating an Oxford goal at Adams Park. I genuinely was aiming to be respectful but it was like an automatic reaction
That's always the problem. I had a few harsh looks in the Watford players family stand one year with dad when Mickey Lewis gave us a 1-0 win there and we both jumped up. Little Bro was a Watford player at the time and got us the tickets :ROFLMAO:

That's always the problem. I had a few harsh looks in the Watford players family stand one year with dad when Mickey Lewis gave us a 1-0 win there and we both jumped up. Little Bro was a Watford player at the time and got us the tickets :ROFLMAO:
I had zero intention to celebrate as its the kind of thing that would annoy me if I was a home fan, the fact the reaction to an important goal is almost automatic surprised me 😂

Jealously looked over to the end the United supporters were celebrating wildly in.

Such a shame Cambridge won't let us have 400 tix in the terrace.

Proud of my infiltration list:
Watford, Swindon, Wycombe, Huddersfield, Chelsea (0-0 thank G), Kettering, Brentford, Ipswich, Villa (semi final), Luton.

Watford, Swindon, Wycombe, Huddersfield, Chelsea (0-0 thank G), Kettering, Brentford, Ipswich, Villa (semi final), Luton.

I hope you got a tetanus jab before the SCUM game.

My main ones are:-
Leeds FAC4 replay (Won 3-2), Chelsea 1986 (Won 4-1), and that night at Luton (Won 3-2),

I hope you got a tetanus jab before the SCUM game.

I went to a Swindon game in the home end in my Oxford shirt once when a kid in the 80s when they were in the bottom Division. It went down well obviously and I found it amusing them directing anti Oxford chants in my direction. It was additionally amusing as I got to cheer the opponent's winner.

Last edited:
Ticket office saying that we’ve sold just under 1500, includes our initial allocation and the extras that we asked for. We’re not getting any more. There is a waiting list though.
That fits with the point about not being allowed to sell a full stand if you make it unreserved seating

Back
Top Bottom