General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not until the stadium issue is resolved. Doesnt matter who owns us while we are still playing in a 3 sided dump we are still a small club in league 1.
And it will be years before we can be a decent size club and with everyone bringing along a chelsea or Man Utd fan who live in Oxford I reckon that could be doable in about 25 years

I'm telling you (AGAIN) that there is an appetite for good quality football being played in a purpose built stadium in Oxfordshire, and they won't all be supporters of PL teams.
And I’ll ASK again will we be a big club?

And I’ll ASK again will we be a big club?

It depends on what your mean by a big club.

Can we be a club that regularly competes in the Championship? Absolutely.

Can we be top half Championship with a chance to make PL? Why not! See Brentford, Bournemouth or Coventry as examples.

Can we break into the PL top 6? Unlikely, but Leicester prove that it's possible.

It depends on what your mean by a big club.

Can we be a club that regularly competes in the Championship? Absolutely.

Can we be top half Championship with a chance to make PL? Why not! See Brentford, Bournemouth or Coventry as examples.

Can we break into the PL top 6? Unlikely, but Leicester prove that it's possible.

They are there by default…….chested their way to the hight echelons of the football pyramid

Thats what the Premier league is all about though . Horrible way football has gone
Yes but 15 million breach of FFP rules when they won L1 and a further 8 million when they won the Championship. Everyone ladies Eddie Howe in turning around a club on the brink of extinction, dam if Darren Patterson had the millions available that Eddie Howe had we would be in and out of the premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom