David Cudd

Ah balls. Very sad news. My condolences to family and friends.

RIP.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone.

I'm Tommy, Davids son. I want to thank everyone for the kind messages, he wanted everyone to know that he'll miss doing his predictions but does hope his fabled dog does indeed one day make a grand entrance onto the pitch to score the winning goal preferably against Sw*ndon.

Thanks again for making his evenings over the years by indulging in his crazy predictions.
Thank you for this post, you can tell how missed her will be, thoughts to you and the rest of your family m

oh...that is sad news,liked his banter and dodgy jokes RIP.......remember him from when i first went to the Manor.

That's a name from my dim and distance past. I remember the collections for the driver ....even on the special trains! RIP

Last edited:
really sad news
I was only speaking to him a couple a weeks ago too ....bastard covid

As soon as I saw the heading with Dave's name I had a sense of foreboding. so so sad that my fears were right.

I knew Dave for over 45 years, since the old London Road days, and Cuddy's Away Buses. Although I lost touch with him in the 1990s I was lucky enough to have made contact with him again about 20 years ago. To those who didn't know him personally, he was exactly as you'd imagine him to be from reading his posts on here, funny, slightly nuts, but a really genuine bloke with a big big heart.

I'm raising a glass to you now my friend, you're one of a kind, and will be missed by all that knew you, no more running round Swindon with your willy hanging out for you!

And you never did give me that bloody book back!

RIP Dave, another legend gone to this awful virus.

RIP Cuddy, it was an absolute pleasure to have known you, you always made me smile!

We'll look out for that dog for you.

Very best wishes Tommy to you and the rest of your family.

A real shame! Had some great laughs with Cuddy in the Priory pre-match. Was a big support with some of the flags/banners during the Wilder years which was when I first met him.

RIP Cuddy!!

Back
Top Bottom