Current Player Derick Osei Yaw

Crikey, you’re easily offended. I’ll keep those details to myself in future.

In answer to your question, no I did not.

As alluded to earlier it’s not my research, had you read the response you would have acknowledged this. Most take some interest, not jump down the throat of a stranger on the internet.

Also, to apply quotation marks to words like “deeply researched” and “job” don’t work when they haven’t been said in the first instance.

Have a good evening, anyway! [emoji85]

Quotation marks can be used for other purposes.
Cynicism being one of them......................... ;)
I`ll place my trust in a professional football manger thanks.

I’m still not certain you’ve understood the context of the comment.

Quotation marks still don’t work. Sorry! [emoji4]

As alluded to earlier it’s not my research, had you read the response you would have acknowledged this. Most take some interest, not jump down the throat of a stranger on the internet.

Also, to apply quotation marks to words like “deeply researched” and “job” don’t work when they haven’t been said in the first instance.

Jesus, like we really care?
How about we have a little less jaw-jaw and a bit more Yaw-Yaw?

You’re talking about computers and technology on a forum where the thought of using anything except silver doubloons gets you marked down as dangerous modernist, so what do you expect!

A top League One talent would have a CA of 115+ with a PA of mid/high 130's. You would require a solid justification of anything beyond that to be honest. That would make them a lower level Premier League player. A good squad member at League One level who can be relied upon, yet wouldn't cope in the league above would have a CA somewhere in the early 90's.
Despite the negative reception you've received from some I want you to know that there are also some of us on here who enjoy your work! Hadn't played FM properly for a good 6/7 years but have gotten back into it with 20, especially with Lockdown and more time on my hands at weekends.

I wanted to play the long game and start at the bottom so went with a team in the Vanarama North as opposed to the Yellows, and am coming towards the end of my 5th season. Just looked up OUFC players and sorted by PA (yes, I have the editor!), Baptiste has a huge PA of 148 & Brannagan also touches 140 too. I assume that's what you mean by them being dynamic? I do though think you have underrated Dickie a fair bit!

1598142608584.png

Not that having these high PA players has done Oxford many favours - looking almost certain to be relegated from League One 23/24. And Peterborough's Vengeance Tour came back to bite them on the a**e too.

1598143030210.png

Despite the negative reception you've received from some I want you to know that there are also some of us on here who enjoy your work! Hadn't played FM properly for a good 6/7 years but have gotten back into it with 20, especially with Lockdown and more time on my hands at weekends.

I wanted to play the long game and start at the bottom so went with a team in the Vanarama North as opposed to the Yellows, and am coming towards the end of my 5th season. Just looked up OUFC players and sorted by PA (yes, I have the editor!), Baptiste has a huge PA of 148 & Brannagan also touches 140 too. I assume that's what you mean by them being dynamic? I do though think you have underrated Dickie a fair bit!

View attachment 4401

Not that having these high PA players has done Oxford many favours - looking almost certain to be relegated from League One 23/24. And Peterborough's Vengeance Tour came back to bite them on the a**e too.

View attachment 4402

You're sacked - and should be banned from this forum for this league performance!

I am the Football Manager Researcher for OUFC. I have just had a conversation with the French Researcher who said the following;

"Perception overrated probably. This player has struggled a lot so far in his career, hopefully that might change."

Hopefully he defies that report!
Football Manager research? Isnt that a PC game that armchair (not so) professionals play in order to post on forums and subsequently, act all sanctimonious?

Ill be honest, unless you have worded that wrong, that job title sounds out of sorts with what I know of the recent (and not so) present staffing structure of the club; at least from the footballing side of the fence.

But hey, maybe I play football manager too? ? I do like an armchair..

Nooooooo. Can they really?

Sarcasm also works. Just to reaffirm your point ?

You're sacked - and should be banned from this forum for this league performance!
As I stated, I'm not managing Oxford... just looked and Nigel Pearson is the manager to suffer the ignominy of getting the U's relegated. But to be fair the club was in the relegation zone when he took over from Paul Lambert halfway through the season.

On average over the last 20 years I reckon that's about fair for OUFC league performance :)

View attachment 4401

View attachment 4402

Thanks for providing an answer to a question @mlterry was unwilling to answer. Though he can still update on his predictions for this seasons crop...

Back to the actual topic of this thread. I know its pre-season against non-league opposition, but good to see the likes of Osei and Asonganyi finding the net, just for their own confidences. Though I am reminded that Obika scored about 7 times in pre-season a couple of years back...

Thanks for providing an answer to a question @mlterry was unwilling to answer. Though he can still update on his predictions for this seasons crop...

Back to the actual topic of this thread. I know its pre-season against non-league opposition, but good to see the likes of Osei and Asonganyi finding the net, just for their own confidences. Though I am reminded that Obika scored about 7 times in pre-season a couple of years back...

Not unwilling to answer. Rather, unable to at this stage (as there are significant changes)... And too busy tackling offend parties! [emoji4]

Not unwilling to answer. Rather, unable to at this stage (as there are significant changes)... And too busy tackling offend parties! [emoji4]

Ah yes, you have to sort out the completely inaccurate report from your French counterpart to begin with. Bump dickie up to Premier League standard. Same for most of the squad, in fact...

Back
Top Bottom