iFollow for 2021/22Season

Will Ifollow still show the match the next day with radox commentary?

So having never used a VPN in my life, what are we saying...
- Purchase a reliable VPN
- Using the VPN, go in to iFollow and create a new account (presumably will need to use a different email address to my existing account)
- Set the new iFollow up with a random foreign address?
Then should be able to purchase the stream and good to go?

So should the Carabao Cup match be available on ifollow (the video, I mean)? At the moment, just the audio option is shown.

So having never used a VPN in my life, what are we saying...
- Purchase a reliable VPN
- Using the VPN, go in to iFollow and create a new account (presumably will need to use a different email address to my existing account)
- Set the new iFollow up with a random foreign address?
Then should be able to purchase the stream and good to go?
See DM

I still can't understand why they clubs voted to bring back the 3pm black out, surely the way money generated could change, so the home team gets a majority of the sales

For instance, imagine 20k+ of Sunderland fans being able to buy their game away on iFollow to a smaller club, the smaller club would be quids in!

Does the Opera Browser not already come with a Auto VPN ?

I still can't understand why they clubs voted to bring back the 3pm black out, surely the way money generated could change, so the home team gets a majority of the sales

For instance, imagine 20k+ of Sunderland fans being able to buy their game away on iFollow to a smaller club, the smaller club would be quids in!
Simply because they don't have the brains or foresight to see what a potential income stream this is for ALL clubs, in your example they are not thinking of the 20k + Sunderland fans paying to watch, they are Wrongly believing that if it were available 50 or so may not attend the game which as we all know is bonkers.

The reverse problem is what would be the reaction if Ifollow was priced the same as a match day ticket, i suspect many would suddenly not bother which kind of brings us back to why there is a blackout.

Simply because they don't have the brains or foresight to see what a potential income stream this is for ALL clubs, in your example they are not thinking of the 20k + Sunderland fans paying to watch, they are Wrongly believing that if it were available 50 or so may not attend the game which as we all know is bonkers.

The reverse problem is what would be the reaction if Ifollow was priced the same as a match day ticket, i suspect many would suddenly not bother which kind of brings us back to why there is a blackout.
You are right with pointing out the lack of brains and foresight. But this is what we have all come to expect from the EFL and, to a lesser extent, the clubs who make up the EFL. The constant indecision making, the lack of real leadership. Any business run in this shambolic fashion would flounder and fail. I struggle with the concept of all the new digital technology but I'm a layman. The clubs and in turn, the EFL should all be employing folk who are adept at utilising the latest tech to garner interest and income from their fans. Instead, they seem to wallow in confusion and indecision with rarely anyone willing to stick their neck out and call for change.

So throughout the day thousands of people across the UK will be scrambling around to find ways to watch their team and are only doing so because they prefer this method to attending the game. if only there was a simple way to tap in to this income.

So throughout the day thousands of people across the UK will be scrambling around to find ways to watch their team and are only doing so because they prefer this method to attending the game. if only there was a simple way to tap in to this income.

We are talking about an organisation that hasn’t confirmed squad sizes or if there will be a cap by the first day of the season here, you think they can’t get worse but fair play to them they find a way.

Yes but free VPN's can be a bit flakey
Never had a problem with it when i used Opera. it normal covered Asia Europe Usa so if one dropped there was loads of backup so you'd never notice if was off in one area.
There are also other ways other than through a pc or phone to tap in to streams etc.

So should the Carabao Cup match be available on ifollow (the video, I mean)? At the moment, just the audio option is shown.
I have never been able to watch the Carabao Cup games here in Australia. Always audio only for those games.

Back
Top Bottom