General New Stadium Plans - Stratfield Brake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic! Moved from one ground with only a couple of local pubs, a couple of miles from the city centre to a new ground with no pubs within a 30 minute walk in another town.

Great to get rid of OGB but I can’t say I’m massively excited. I’m sure plenty will be and credit is due to the group that are the first ones in 20 years to move us from that albatross.
I’m thinking about City centre pubs then get a 5 minute train to the ground

What a lovely thread to wake up to. ❤️😀
Time to close the other thread now? 🙏

Absolutely not, we now need to discuss the Curv Nord, The Yellow Wall and the actual design we want......... a bit like Rotherham but more "even" so not classic "bowl".

What, you Mods sleep???
Yes, but I normally wake up earlier to remove the idiot spammer who posts ads for American colleges in Chinese. I don't know how many people on here can read Chinese but we certainly have no members in China at the moment.
But I am expecting a rise in the number of members from South East Asia. ☺️

Last edited:
Absolutely not, we now need to discuss the Curv Nord, The Yellow Wall and the actual design we want......... a bit like Rotherham but more "even" so not classic "bowl".
Those important details can be discussed here. The old thread has too many disagreements while this one will be 110% positive.
All aboard the bus. Ding ding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom