New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Middleton seems to think that the number of Kidlington resident objections out weighs the ones who are for the stadium as big as 2 to 1.

Where the hell has he managed to make that conclusion?!
It was pretty close in OX5 but it wasn't that!

Do we need to buy him Mathematics For Dummies?

Middleton seems to think that the number of Kidlington resident objections out weighs the ones who are for the stadium as big as 2 to 1.

Where the hell has he managed to make that conclusion?!
Shame for him it's not a Kidlington only issue then, it's a county issue.

Oxfordshire United.

They've done that to "protect their volunteers privacy" which is a tactic to say "football fans are scum and have sent hate mail" which there is no proof of.

Kind of ironic considering the events of the last few days. Takes one to know one I guess.
What recent events has happened in the last few days?. Sorry to ask

In his ward I think he means
Well the good news is his ward is a good distance away from The Triangle. But we know what he's like, he thinks it'd enough to justify the whole county suffering.

Selective again from Middleton. Overall the planning portal comments support the stadium by a rather large margin. But he won't mention that.

Well the good news is his ward is a good distance away from The Triangle. But we know what he's like, he thinks it'd enough to justify the whole county suffering.

Selective again from Middleton. Overall the planning portal comments support the stadium by a rather large margin. But he won't mention that.
Yet there might of only been 3 people from his ward who made comments

Nice one @Yellow River, just to check, when you say previous results in the ward, is that the last time there was an election in the ward, which in many cases would be 2023 and a fairly accurate reflection of how things will go again this time, or the last time these specific seats were up for grabs in 2021?

It could make a big difference as the 2021 election was when Labour were led by Corbyn and took a pasting , the picture is likely to be quite different in 2024 now. It's also not always ideal to simply list first and second. These local elections are often won by a handful of votes, and the difference between second and third could be in the hundreds or even single figures, meaning whoever came third might actually be best placed to now win the seat in light of current opinion polls etc.

In the last election the Bicester West Independent was reliably pro stadium, but not sure if the same applies to this candidate, though they will be favourite to win the seat.

I used the last time there was an election in the ward rather than the specific seat, as you say it is more up to date and reflective of the current political situation.

He's right, the objections from OX5 were twice that of support in the end, but many were duplicated and groups and certain individuals submitted multiple documents

He's right, the objections from OX5 were twice that of support in the end, but many were duplicated and groups and certain individuals submitted multiple documents
The company director submitted five didn't he?

I can imagine a lot of those objections will be thrown out.

Just an update for everyone, I’ve just been contacted by the Oxford Mail who want to run a story on the letter I received.

Perhaps ask the Ox Mail you’d like anyone from the fosb or their supporters who knows who sent the letter or suspects they do from the tone and style to contact the local police with a name.

Back
Top Bottom