New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Given the local political context, I'd take that statement as a relative positive.

There's some positive senitments and signals in there - not every politician is going to be able to come and publicly back the stadium 100% pre-planning (much as we'd like them to!)

This - I was surprised at how much of a positive slant it had on it. Fair play to him for the comms.

I know that there was some suspicion over feet-dragging by councillors in advance of the local elections to avoid having to come down on one side of the fence (pro or anti stadium) that explained the delay in signing HoTs/the lease itself. As those suspicions now seem to have been borne out, given the lease has now been signed within a week of the results of those elections, would it be too optimistic to conclude that there is wider-spread support on the council, at an individual level, than we had anticipated? And that the fence-sitting was to avoid possibly turning away neutral voters?

I know that there was some suspicion over feet-dragging by councillors in advance of the local elections to avoid having to come down on one side of the fence (pro or anti stadium) that explained the delay in signing HoTs/the lease itself. As those suspicions now seem to have been borne out, given the lease has now been signed within a week of the results of those elections, would it be too optimistic to conclude that there is wider-spread support on the council, at an individual level, than we had anticipated? And that the fence-sitting was to avoid possibly turning away neutral voters?
fence sitters shouldnt play politics with the future of OUFC at stake.... Their fence sitting, nor their planning portal 'anti stadium' comments, will not be forgotten come the GE

Has he publicly announced this? Some of his details will always be public since he's a councillor (email addresses, council meeting places etc). Bearing in mind that he has been suspended from Nextdoor at least twice for being disrespectful, those in glass houses, Ian ...
His address is on KPC’s website, literally don’t care where he lives. Stadium won’t affect him or anyone. In fact it will reduce congestion on the A34 and roads Oxford 🤣

Meanwhile, Vicky is trying to suggest the hate letter was fakeView attachment 19554

Alright then, Victoria.

Post some of the examples of email abuse on your website to prove it (redacted emails obviously). I will happily condemn anything that is legitimate abuse. If it is so serious and has been regular, why have you not taken it to the Mail?

My thoughts - you have had nothing that meets the threshold of abuse at all. Prove me wrong since you have the evidence to it (Ian, since you're likely to be reading this, pass the message on).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom