New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

That’s good, but is there something additionally these groups could be doing as not all fans use this forum!

May be over these next 3 home games it might be worth getting some volunteers to spread the word/help them as fans make their way to the ground etc?
flyer campaign outside the home turnstiles for the next couple of home games?

Cowley Branch line reopening too (although that still remains to be seen but a fair chunk of money is being thrown at it at present).

For POF podcast listeners, the errors from the previous podcast were mentioned in the opening of today’s episode with Kieran Maguire adding that ‘Oxford’s Chief Executive’ had been in touch with him to arrange a chat. Interesting.

I’ve said before that the POF is the sort of place the stadium situation should be covered in more detail to get it out there to fans who want to know why we need to move.

Anyone know if Kieran Magure and Tim Williams have had their chat yet?

Perhaps Maguire could ask Williams to explain why Dan Levy’s comments (according to OUSP Secretary on RadOx) contradict what the club has said regarding Head of Terms not being signed yet.

Still nothing from the Fools, has Steveopedia got into a pontificating on social media/posting on Quora rabbit hole?

Still nothing from the Fools, has Steveopedia got into a pontificating on social media/posting on Quora rabbit hole?

He was busy claiming to be a councillor on Facebook yesterday, don’t think anyone has been silly enough to vote for him have they?

Not too sure it really matters what the negative posters say as the keys points for CDC planning to consider have already been raised. Building on Greenbelt land is the key issue for me. Its either been justified adequately or it hasn't. Next obstacle if it has would then be secretary of state id imagine , with the same issue.

He's on Tackley Parish Council. Not sure why he constantly insists on poking his nose in on affairs in OX2 though...

Tackley has a parish council? For all 6 people that live there? Does/has anything ever happened there that requires a parish council?

It’s certainly a strong argument against democracy anyway.

At last something I agree with FoSB on.

In that article they say Ignore the Oxford Mail.

If everyone ignored it the Shire would be a better place
Re’ FoSB strategy,I wonder if there’s any evidence that “comments” sent near to the consultation closing date carry more weight ?

At last something I agree with FoSB on.

In that article they say Ignore the Oxford Mail/Times

If everyone ignored it the Shire would be a better place
It would be.

We may well be further along in the process if that rag didn't exist pumping out misinformation

Back
Top Bottom