New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

sorry im just angry i think we have missed a great opportunity now just getting pelters on twitter i give up
Don't give up, you've been superb championing our cause! I was just scratching an itch and knew I had the materials and time to get something done to highlight the FA Cup issue. I only had 30 mins to knock something up and assumed that stadium flag would be there from previous games.

Sorry, I meant the stickers.

Given the situation our club finds itself in currently I can't get excited about the FA Cup issue.

It was disappointing the save our stadium banner didn't make an appearance.
But apparantly when I asked OXvox on Twitter, everything was in hand, hmm. I fear not.

His phycology degree seems to be working.
Mind games what a load of s**t, 10 year old stuff. Play him at his own game.
I mean what the f**k is phycology???
Tin pot degree. Wise up everybody..

His phycology degree seems to be working.
Mind games what a load of s**t, 10 year old stuff. Play him at his own game.
I mean what the f**k is phycology???
Tin pot degree. Wise up everybody..
The study of algae. It’s important for the role of the oceans in carbon sequestration and issues around nutrients and toxins in waterways and coastal shellfish.

The study of algae. It’s important for the role of the oceans in carbon sequestration and issues around nutrients and toxins in waterways and coastal shellfish.
What's algae got to do with psychology??

I would be good if we were able to not get too het up about rational and reasonable requests in the planning process.
You don’t actually want a system where cdc go “ooh yeah the footy clubs important let’s just wave through whatever they want” because they will do the same with other things many people don’t want.
The ones to watch out for are the items that can be dealt with in 5 mins of consultants time and a couple of K. Eg. The hostage to fortune type items or open ended unwinnable issues.

sorry im just angry i think we have missed a great opportunity now just getting pelters on twitter i give up
You have every right to be angry, I could not get there last night but was astounded, but not surprised there was no banner about the ground. If you are getting pelters on twitter I hope it's because those pelting feel shame that they are not doing anything, let alone more to help save the club. Keep going Billy we may still win this.

FoSB have acknowledged the Kassam is to be used for housing in the City Council local plan. Green Party Councillor Suzanne McIvor has attempted to amend the local plan:

Screenshot_20240420_075200_Samsung Notes.jpgScreenshot_20240420_075229_Samsung Notes.jpgScreenshot_20240420_075301_Samsung Notes.jpgScreenshot_20240420_075324_Samsung Notes.jpg

Last edited:
There was one text from Swiss Yellow that was read out after the game on Radio Oxford criticising councillors. That was the only mention of the stadium issue that I heard or saw all night.

FoSB have acknowledged the Kassam is to be used for housing in the City Council local plan. Green Party Councillor Suzanne McIvor has attempted to amend the local plan:

View attachment 19063View attachment 19064View attachment 19065View attachment 19066
She really is a wicked and devious character.

Areas of deprivation? What a snobby and condescending term to use.

Easily accessible? Your group were there last year taking pictures of cars parked on verges and traffic during a game.

What is the proof that the club made "poor decisions" ? OUFC have been trying to buy the stadium for years. Only in 2021 was the lease finally terminated... By Firoka.

FoSB are a group of charlatans.

Apparently Littlemore and Blackbird Leys are areas of severe deprivation according to that. That's probably why they feel it appropriate to host football fans.

Tge leisure facilities will stay as long as they're profitable for Kassam, its just the stadium they want to build on.

Snobbery and elitism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom