New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

A slight diversion, but bear with me.

In Bonny Scotland Alba (Alex Salmond’s party) has one MP Ash Regan who will decide the fate of useless Yousaf. She defected because of women’s rights, gender identity in children and the whole trans issue in Scotland. Any agreement she has with the SNP for her support will now surely revolve around that.

The Green tail wagging the SNP dog has ultimately been disastrous for the SNP.

Now compare with OCC. For sure a different set of circumstances, but the similarities are there. A very vocal Green minority having far too much sway and influence over local issues, and over the Lib Dem’s, with bucket loads of hypocrisy thrown in for good measure.

The Green tail is wagging the Oxfordshire Lib Dem dog, if the Lib Dem leadership allow it to continue it could be disastrous for the Lib Dems, and for that matter OUFC.

In Bonny Scotland Alba (Alex Salmond’s party) has one MP Ash Regan who will decide the fate of useless Yousaf. She defected because of women’s rights, gender identity in children and the whole trans issue in Scotland. Any agreement she has with the SNP for her support will now surely revolve around that.

Now compare with OCC. For sure a different set of circumstances, but the similarities are there. A very vocal Green minority having far too much sway and influence over local issues, and over the Lib Dem’s, with bucket loads of hypocrisy thrown in for good measure.

The Green tail is wagging the Oxfordshire Lib Dem dog, if the Lib Dem leadership allow it to continue it could be disastrous for the Lib Dems, and for that matter OUFC.
This is why so many people are disillusioned with politics. They don't serve the people, they serve themselves.

Yes, we need to decide who to vote for next week in Cherwell. If we split our vote between Labour and Conservative ot could lead to a LibDem/Green getting in.

Labour don't have great numbers within Cherwell do a Tory vote could be best for the stadium. Can anyone with more local politics knowledge than me advise?

One thing I've not done and should have is find opinion from Independent candidates, just not enough detail or info. I'm told the standing Cllr in Bicester West is a key person and is being courted by FOSB and Middleton. Anyone know who that is and how we can approach?

Apparently he goes with public opinion, if he feels its overwhelming.

One thing I've not done and should have is find opinion from Independent candidates, just not enough detail or info. I'm told the standing Cllr in Bicester West is a key person and is being courted by FOSB and Middleton. Anyone know who that is and how we can approach?

Yes, it’s Les Sibley, and he’s on the planning committee of CDC. All the councillors in Bicester West are independent as far as I’m aware. I’ve emailed him a few times about the stadium but have had on replies.

Bicester West has Les Sibley but having spoken to him 12 months ago I would be amazed if he would side with Mr Middleton on anything.

sibleygold@aol.com

Yet another leaflet by the greens ,just popped through my door.
I hate it, but I've got to give it to them.
They're on the ball & relentless around Kidlington.. more or less sweet F A from other parties compared..... Oh apart from the Lib Dems on the other side of Kidlington.. annoying!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom